Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: A moral obligation to prosecute those that pushed the fake Russia collusion lies

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Rod Rosenstein probably saying prayers of thanks that he is testifying in the context of a pandemic and mass rioting on a scale unseen since the 1960s.
    I know!

How fortunate for him and the other Obama people being deposed this week as well.

Nobody will talk about ANY of it anywhere.

Talk about luck!

Blog Entries

Re: A moral obligation to prosecute those that pushed the fake Russia collusion lies

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The 2 biggest takeaways from the Rosenstein hearing today was that 1) he is completely incompetent and 2) the FBI continually lied to the DOJ throughout the entire "Russia hoax" episode.
    Links please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Links please!!!!
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?472540...stigation&live

Blog Entries

MSNBC hires another dirty cop as a Legal Analyst

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...alyst-n2570157

We all know that nothing will come of this, right?

I agree. If you want to nail the true perps who ordered this whole thing, Obama w/b wearing orange. That will never happen. They may throw a couple of GS-3's under the bus, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    I agree. If you want to nail the true perps who ordered this whole thing, Obama w/b wearing orange. That will never happen. They may throw a couple of GS-3's under the bus, but that's it.
    I agree. We could have Hillary Clinton on camera killing a bald eagle with an automatic rifle while stuffing a ballot box with illegal ballots, and it would follow the following process:

1. "We need an independent inquiry into this alleged criminal act!"
    2-48. Media claiming there is nothing to see here as the Judicial Committee takes a vacation
    49. Actual witnesses in front of Committee... nobody watches because the media won't report it is even happening.
    50. Hillary comes in with a swastika tattoo on her forehead saying she totally did it
    50a. Republicans in outrage over her admitting to breaking several laws
    50b. Democrats thanking her profusely for her undying public service, ask a couple softball questions, and then apologize for her even being there.
    51. Depending on whether the committee has more D's or R's she will get either a "Censure" or "Nothing will happen at this time"... a legal opinion will be drafted with absolutely no recommendations.
    52. Media will claim it is a total victory and then 48 hours later claim it is old debunked news we don't need to rehash
    53. She is mailed a sternly worded letter for openly committing and admitting a crime that would have given any of us 20 years minimum.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Senate approves subpoenas of Obama officials in Russian collusion probe

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ials-russian-/

9. Re: A moral obligation to prosecute those that pushed the fake Russia collusion lies

All of this gets thrown right in the trash if/when Dems somehow gain control of the Senate (committee chairmanships) and/or the White House. They may have until January to get a conviction on anyone, if that happens. Even then, if Comey or anyone else gets convicted, they are out on appeal for years walking around, doing the talk show circuit, writing books and getting a job @CNN. I hope no one is getting their hopes up over any of this. I'm sure not.

Peter Strzok notes from 1/4/17 released in Flynn case:

Discussion among Obama, Comey, Yates, Biden, and Susan Rice...

Biden: "Logan Act"

Obama: "Have the right people on" Flynn case.

Comey: The Flynn/Kislyak calls "appear legit."

This was all filed in federal court by the DoJ yesterday.

Flynn charges were dismissed this morning.

It was all a setup with Obama and Biden clearly directing traffic.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-24-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Peter Strzok notes from 1/4/17 released in Flynn case:

Discussion among Obama, Comey, Yates, Biden, and Susan Rice...

Biden: "Logan Act"

Obama: "Have the right people on" Flynn case.

Comey: The Flynn/Kislyak calls "appear legit."

This was all filed in federal court by the DoJ yesterday.

Flynn charges were dismissed this morning.

It was all a setup with Obama and Biden clearly directing traffic.
    Well, I would say go hard at them....but we all know that won't happen.

Honestly...what this really needs is a well-spoken and articulate person to constantly be talking about this and giving interviews, speeches, etc. It can't be Trump's fat azz up on stage using phrases like "hoax" and "witch hunt" because it's hard to take him seriously.

This is a monumental scandal and the story needs to be told and spread around. I dont know if it is Bill Barr or someone else...but seriously, Trump needs to appoint a "spokesperson" for this that can really hammer it home for everyone, constantly, until the election.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Well, I would say go hard at them....but we all know that won't happen.
    If we had a real media, this would be the top story for the next 6 months on every media outlet and it's all everybody would be talking about leading up to the election.

This will be forgotten by Friday and called a conspiracy theory by sheep.