Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: A moral obligation to prosecute those that pushed the fake Russia collusion lies

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I love the way Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany handles the press these days.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/22/k...m-press-flynn/
    I love everything about Kayleigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: A moral obligation to prosecute those that pushed the fake Russia collusion lies

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I love everything about Kayleigh...

Yep, she says what she wants to say, drops the mike and leaves the room, not allowing the herd of wolves to ask their gotcha questions. How have you been feeling?

Yep, she says what she wants to say, drops the mike and leaves the room, not allowing the herd of wolves to ask their gotcha questions. How have you been feeling?
    Better.... long road ahead, but better. Any day now will be my first fever free, I can tell it’s coming.

Thank you!

I love the way Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany handles the press these days.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/22/k...m-press-flynn/
    She is such a bad ass. Just like when she called them out for "reporting" on corona virus that turned out to be wrong. She had all that stuff right at her fingertips, it's like she was just holding on to it knowing that eventually, some day, some reporter would try to hit her with a "gotcha" question and she could unleash that string on them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    She is such a bad ass. Just like when she called them out for "reporting" on corona virus that turned out to be wrong. She had all that stuff right at her fingertips, it's like she was just holding on to it knowing that eventually, some day, some reporter would try to hit her with a "gotcha" question and she could unleash that string on them.
    Yeah, I wish Trump would prepare for pressers as well as she does.

Blog Entries

I wasn't sure where to put this but figured this was as good a spot as any. The U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, who refused to dismiss the case against Michael Flynn, has hired a high profile lawyer, which means he could be in trouble.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sol-wi...livan-attorney

7. Re: A moral obligation to prosecute those that pushed the fake Russia collusion lies

Yeah, I wish Trump would prepare for pressers as well as she does.
    Loved it when she pulled out her slide show to school them. Then she dropped the mike and walked off. Classic stuff, right there.

I found this.
    Flynn, who believes he was pressed into early retirement for appearing to question the Obama administration’s public narrative that Al Qaeda was close to defeat, is being handed a national stage to play out his personal frustrations.

In Flynn’s speech, Obama has been a “weak and spineless” leader who “coddles” terrorists and has brought mayhem to our streets with his “fumbling indecisiveness,” “willful ignorance” and “total incompetence.” Clinton should not only be locked up for her careless handling of classified emails, he has repeatedly said, but she is also “somebody who will leave Americans behind on the battlefield.”

In a recent exclusive interview, Flynn was unapologetic about his harsh rhetoric. In his mind, Clinton “did real damage to the country” and has dodged all accountability with her use of an unclassified email server to conduct government business, and the Obama administration perpetrated a “big lie” in insisting that the enemy, Islamist terrorists, is on the run.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...general-214362
    I was going to respond with all of this but you beat me to it. Flynn's biggest crime was that he was adamantly and vocally opposed to Obama's weak and spineless Middle East Policy... which, in hindsight, didn't work at all. Saudi Arabia was openly saying during the entire Obama Presidency, "The biggest problem with the United States is that they have no clue who their enemies are. They are trying to create friendships with groups that grew out of their hatred for the West..."

Israel HATED Obama. Absolutely hated him with their very fiber. I think at one point, Obama got a 6% positive rating over there... it was something like that or close. Imagine 94% of a country that is one of your oldest ally's, hating you... it means you are screwing up badly.

Obama was trying to appease Iran, worked with Yemen to squash people fighting for freedom, gave Egypt (almost) to the Muslim Brotherhood, lost Lybia, and did nothing about Turkey and Syria. The middle east was an absolute disaster area after 8 years of Obama actually supporting terrorism and holding back our allies fighting for us. If you look at Obama's presidency, his domestic policies were bad but recoverable... his foreign policy can only be described as treasonous and openly anti-American.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Since I'm sure it won't be covered anywhere...

Today, Rod Rosenstein admitted (under oath) that Steele was used to disseminate Russian disinformation about Trump, and the FBI went along with it.

So...if anyone's paying attention...the FBI and HRC's campaign actually colluded with Russia but the Left/MSM said it was Trump. The sheep believed all of it.

I'm sure the sheep don't care about any of this now since the media isn't talking about it and haven't told them to care.

Dick Durbin just got caught completely making shit up to try and get a "gotcha" moment on Rosenstein.

Clown.

The 2 biggest takeaways from the Rosenstein hearing today was that 1) he is completely incompetent and 2) the FBI continually lied to the DOJ throughout the entire "Russia hoax" episode.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The 2 biggest takeaways from the Rosenstein hearing today was that 1) he is completely incompetent and 2) the FBI continually lied to the DOJ throughout the entire "Russia hoax" episode.
    Rod Rosenstein probably saying prayers of thanks that he is testifying in the context of a pandemic and mass rioting on a scale unseen since the 1960s.