Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Hollywood played last season at 157

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    When you are 21-22 years old and didn't touch weights for a full year, have the genetics Hollywood has, then you get healthy and go to an NFL level training gym, you don't NEED any of that.
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Okay.
    Hater gonna hate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Hater gonna hate
    Who is hating? Taking hgh is a smart move for NFL players.

Second degree hearsay so take this with a mountain of salt if you want, but a friend of a friend spent a few years on NFL practice squads and he says it’s pretty much an open secret that like 90% of the dudes in the league are taking PEDs. Not necessarily HGH but banned substances are super widespread. Again take it for what you will. But I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Second degree hearsay so take this with a mountain of salt if you want, but a friend of a friend spent a few years on NFL practice squads and he says it’s pretty much an open secret that like 90% of the dudes in the league are taking PEDs. Not necessarily HGH but banned substances are super widespread. Again take it for what you will. But I wouldn’t be surprised at all.
    I'm surprised that people don't know that ped usage is widespread in the NFL and college. College dudes that are already maxing out their physical thresholds in college magically gain 7-15lbs between their last game and the combine/pro-day on the reg. Why do people think the NFLPA fought hard against hgh testing? They just started testing for hgh in 2012? And they're really not trying that hard to catch anybody. Brian Cushing, Brian Cushing has quite obviously been taking PEDs since college and he's lol only been caught what twice?

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Second degree hearsay so take this with a mountain of salt if you want, but a friend of a friend spent a few years on NFL practice squads and he says it’s pretty much an open secret that like 90% of the dudes in the league are taking PEDs.
    Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    I'm surprised that people don't know that ped usage is widespread in the NFL and college.
    You can tell just looking at most of these guys.

Hell: just looking at Marshall Yanda from four months ago to today, tells you everything.

I wonder if tucker is on hgh

When you are 21-22 years old and didn't touch weights for a full year, have the genetics Hollywood has, then you get healthy and go to an NFL level training gym, you don't NEED any of that.
    I'm not going to suggest it's crazy to say he 's on PED's, but I tend to agree with your sentiment expressed here. Another factor is muscle memory. His old playing weight at Oklahoma was 168. It's not that hard to regain what you once had; especially at that age. Personally, I was once a D1 athlete in great shape, and allowed myself to fall into terrible shape since college several years ago. However, during quarantine I've been working out again, and in just 2 short months I'm already almost back to where I once was strength-wise. So, for me, it's also not crazy to imagine he quickly regained what he lost at his age with elite coaching & nutrition. Personally, I say an athlete is innocent until proven guilty. So, I'm with you.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Royal Farms brand HGH

He’s 5’10, 160lb last year? He probably had like 7-10% body fat. It ain’t hard to get ripped from that starting point, especially when your only job in the off season is to train. He got the money / resources to hire the best nutritionist and trainers. I can get hella ripped too if all I need to worry about is training and bulking for a whole summer.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Royal Farms brand HGH
    He’s pretty jacked

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Tucker has never taken a drug in his life. His lips have never touched liquor and the only gesture he makes with his right hand is to salute the American flag.