Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hollywood played last season at 157

Fuck. I really didn’t realize just HOW incapacitated he was last year. Dude was out here looking like baby Desean Jackson with a flat arch, no feeling in his toes, and being hardly able to walk between games.

Look out man.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Fuck. I really didn’t realize just HOW incapacitated he was last year. Dude was out here looking like baby Desean Jackson with a flat arch, no feeling in his toes, and being hardly able to walk between games.

Look out man.
    I wasn't high on the Ravens drafting him because of precisely that. I thought he wasn't that hurt after all when he played. To know that he was, and still played like that.... I'm not doubting his competitive spirit from this point forward.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    love this part of the article:
    Exactly one year ago, Brown reveals, the Ravens asked Jackson who he wanted as his No. 1 receiver. Jackson told them either Brown in that draft or Jerry Jeudy the following year. So before that 2019 draft, Jackson let Brown know via text: "We're coming to get you."
    Yeah! That's really great. Same background, same leagues probably their whole lives – they already had a link.

Though it's a little weird that the process we used to pick Marquise, is the same as we used to pick Tandon Doss.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post

Look out man.
    Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I wasn't high on the Ravens drafting him because of precisely that. I thought he wasn't that hurt after all when he played. To know that he was, and still played like that....
    It's insane.

And he looked fast last year! He ran away from guys. He clearly wore down some, as the season went on: but that happens to most college players, and he still made plays. It's unbelievable that he produced as well as he did, while facing that.

You know, Antonio Brown isn't really any bigger than that, or not much anyway. AB played at 5-10 185#. At his peak, he was simply uncoverable. Marquise has similar change-of-direction – honestly he might have better raw C.O.D ability, he moves like a cheat code. If he also owns the mental side of the game to the same degree: wow. They mention Montana-to-Rice over and over in the article; AB from 2013-18 might be the more comparable ceiling. Which, fine, sign me the fuck UP.

I wonder if Marquise has invented a new protocol for Lisfranc recovery. He didn't get the screws taken out after the standard 6(?) months, because he didn't want to miss any more time out of his rookie season. Therefore the screws stayed in a whole year, so he didn't reinjure the area while putting game stress on it. When they finally did take the screws out, the foot was that much more fully recovered, AND he had more months of the offseason before games start again.

He put himself thru hell, but may have come out of it better than he would have been had he gone another route.
    Last edited by JimZipCode; 05-08-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I wonder if Marquise has invented a protocol for Lisfranc recovery. He didn't get the screws taken out after the standard 6(?) months, because he didn't want to miss any more time out of his rookie season. Therefore the screws stayed in a whole year, so he didn't reinjure the area while putting game stress on it. When they finally did take the screws out, the foot was that much more fully recovered, AND he had more months of the offseason before games start again.

He put himself thru hell, but may have come out of it better than he would have been had he gone another route.
    Great point, I wouldn't be surprised to see other players take this route too.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Great article. He has been working his ass off this off season.

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    Great article. He has been working his ass off this off season.
    Bold Prediction 75-90 catches 1300 yds 10 tds

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Awesome article and now I'm even more hyped

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...change-the-nfl

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Holy shit.

That had me wanting to run through a brick wall.

One of the best pieces on a Raven I've read in a long time.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

8. Re: Hollywood played last season at 157

Nice read. Can't wait for this season. Hollywood is gonna tear it up
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Hollywood played last season at 157

157 lbs? LOL, my sister-in-law consumes more that that from...

Of course she does have fries with that and a diet soda... Bc

Lemme get this straight: Next year, Hollywood's going to be stronger and 3 mph faster? F***

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Bold Prediction 75-90 catches 1300 yds 10 tds
    Lamar Jackson breaks the 4000/1000 yard barrier?

I mean Hollywood isn't going to be the only pass catcher that's better. A year under Boykin's belt and another year under Andrews'. Plus Duvernay.

We’ve had our #1 Alpha Dawg receiver all along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk