Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Earl Thomas

Re: Earl Thomas

Wow. Actually got wind of this from Ingraven YouTube channel. Came here for details and commentary. I've been cheated on, and I've sadly cheated before. Never been married, but serious relationships. No matter which side you're on, it's embarrassing, you feel shame, and it sucks hurting or being hurt by someone you've spent that much time with.

Earl looked in pain for sure. I can only imagine my experiences amplified by TMZ and national media instead of friends and family. I'm surprised this is happening at Earl's age. Like, he never strayed when jew was the man in his twenties? As a wife of any famous athlete, if he stays faithful, you got lucky. Few men have that kind of restraint. Celebrity in general strains relationships. Just shocked he's dealing with this at the end of his career not the beginning, and she was this blindsided.

Corvus Invictus Eternus

2. Re: Earl Thomas

Wow that could've turned out so much worse
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

I follow his wife on social media and right when this came out I said no way this is earls fault. Literally put blame on his wife before even reading the headlines. Glad I was right, he will be fine. Glad he didn’t do anything.

I mean whew?!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5. Re: Earl Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    I follow his wife on social media and right when this came out I said no way this is earls fault. Literally put blame on his wife before even reading the headlines. Glad I was right, he will be fine. Glad he didn’t do anything.
    Wait, why? Is she famous for something? Otherwise, that strikes me as an odd follow.

Then again, I'm "old man yells at clouds" when it comes to Twitter, so what do I know.

ET3 Always struck me as a strange dude. But being in a bed naked with your brother in some sex orgy is on another level.

7. Re: Earl Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    ET3 Always struck me as a strange dude. But being in a bed naked with your brother in some sex orgy is on another level.
    Yeah, I can only aspire to this level of boredom with sex that only a spit-roast with a sibling will do it for me any longer... o.O

Blog Entries

All of these athletes should follow Derek Jeter’s example. Don’t get married or have kids until your playing career is over. Most of these guys don’t play past the age of 35 anyway. That is not too old to get married and have a family. Also, none of the money they made during their playing career would be community property in the event of a divorce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    That's enough internet for me tonight.

Please don't get the Covid from the strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    All of these athletes should follow Derek Jeter’s example. Don’t get married or have kids until your playing career is over. Most of these guys don’t play past the age of 35 anyway. That is not too old to get married and have a family. Also, none of the money they made during their playing career would be community property in the event of a divorce.

This really is so true. As much as I hate Jeter he really did do it right. I read somewhere he even made women sign a waiver before they got home with him that they were there for a reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    This really is so true. As much as I hate Jeter he really did do it right. I read somewhere he even made women sign a waiver before they got home with him that they were there for a reason.

Yep, I heard the same thing. Jeter worked his way down the Maxim 100 while making tens of millions of dollars, and never screwed up by getting someone pregnant or had an accusation of sexual misconduct made against him. I hated him because he was a Yankee, but as a guy I have nothing but admiration for him.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare