Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 LastLast

Re: NFL Schedule release tomorrow

BearArms hey my man how you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    We play four games in 18 days from week 10 to 14. Those game are against the Pats, Titians, Steelers and Dallas. Three are prime time games so late nights on short weeks.
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    We play four games in 18 days from week 10 to 14. Those game are against the Pats, Titians, Steelers and Dallas. Three are prime time games so late nights on short weeks. That could wear down a veteran team but we have so much youth I think we will be fine. 3-1 or 4-0 would set up a fast finish in our final four games against teams which we should be favored by 7-10 points. Last year I thought 11-5 was a pessimistic record prediction when I made it. This year 13-3 is my pessimistic prediction. Other than one stretch I like this schedule.
    3 games in 18 days starting week 10 to week 13, not 4. Week 10 to week 14 would be 4 games in 25 days...

Ez schedule non time zone change games after week 2... Cupcakes at end.

12 wins at least. If we're not number 1 seed it will be a let down

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Unpopular opinion here. I have been around for 10 years on this board, everyone knows I am not a casual fan. But I have zero interest in even looking at this schedule. The nation is a once-in-a-100 year crisis, we don't even know if there will be an economy by September.

I believe their may be some fans in the stand, obviously season ticket holders will be the priority, do not know how many season ticket holders the Ravens have, but they may have a lottery to determine who goes, seating will be with the recommended separation & other CDC guidelines, could see only 15,000 per game. Stadium accesses to bathroom, concessions & other areas of stadium will be strictly controlled. Tail gaiting & other pregame festivities in and around the immediate stadium area will be scaled back significantly or not happen at all, most likely game only experience. We will see how things play out, but the Ravens & Government officials have time to figure it out if they plan on allowing a limited number of fans into the stadium.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Ez schedule non time zone change games after week 2... Cupcakes at end.

12 wins at least. If we're not number 1 seed it will be a let down
    Ravens will travel the least of any team in league :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eam-in-league/

"The Ravens have the easiest schedule in the league based on how teams finished during the 2019 season and they won’t have to do much traveling to make their way through the slate.
    Baltimore will leave the Eastern time zone once during the 2020 regular season."

... Bc

7. Re: NFL Schedule release tomorrow

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...XJetWVHx7BJ3r0

^Edit Posted at the same time lol

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    I believe their may be some fans in the stand, obviously season ticket holders will be the priority, do not know how many season ticket holders the Ravens have, but they may have a lottery to determine who goes, seating will be with the recommended separation & other CDC guidelines, could see only 15,000 per game. Stadium accesses to bathroom, concessions & other areas of stadium will be strictly controlled. Tail gaiting & other pregame festivities in and around the immediate stadium area will be scaled back significantly or not happen at all, most likely game only experience. We will see how things play out, but the Ravens & Government officials have time to figure it out if they plan on allowing a limited number of fans into the stadium.
    i tend to agree with you on everything except for the tailgating. There are so many private/non stadium authority lots near the stadium and not enough police to enforce any kind of social distancing.

Sneak peak vid of NFL Coaches getting their first look at the schedule:

Quote Originally Posted by ninetysixer View Post
    i tend to agree with you on everything except for the tailgating. There are so many private/non stadium authority lots near the stadium and not enough police to enforce any kind of social distancing.
    I was mainly talking about lots controlled by the stadium authority & City of Baltimore, of course everything cannot be stopped but it will be up to the fans to do the right thing. We know there are a lot of idiots that will attempt to defy the law, but with limited numbers attending games it might not be that bad.

Headed to Baltimore for week 3! We booked our flights, got the hotel and game tickets all last night.
    $78 to fly from STL to Baltimore!

Blog Entries

I did some basic math and if you average it to 20 seats per row in the lower bowl (avg between 13, 17, and 32, based on where the row is located) and 42 rows, if you filled 1 in every 5 seats (4 seats per row without factoring in trying to space rows behind and in front) it would be around 9,000. I don't see the upper bowl being put in use personally as I think that's far too many people to try and manage and likely would not be cost efficient for the clubs. If you want to do the math on how many rows they could actually use per section while maintaining social distancing, feel free.

I could see maybe a few thousand fans randomly selected from the season ticket holder pool per game assuming things really flatten out and stay that way...I don't see 15K as realistic.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52