Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: NFL Schedule release tomorrow

Bye after week 7 - maybe

Blog Entries

Unpopular opinion here. I have been around for 10 years on this board, everyone knows I am not a casual fan. But I have zero interest in even looking at this schedule. The nation is a once-in-a-100 year crisis, we don't even know if there will be an economy by September.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    Pretty ridiculous that we don't even get a 4:25 game at HOME....
    Most East Coast teams don't get 4:25 home games, right?

East coasters get the 1:00 starts, and later time zones get the 4:25s, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The nation is a once-in-a-100 year crisis, we don't even know if there will be an economy by September.
    Oh come on – there'll totally be an economy in September.

We might be bartering pelts, or our neighbor's shoes.
    But there'll BE an economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    Don't forget we have 9 home games this year... praying that fans can be in stadium for at least one game... Are y'all ready for 60,000 Ravens fans invading Landover?? That shitty franchise needs to get the f out of Maryland and move to Virginia... This state belongs to one team and one team only
    that doesn't start this year!!! only 8 home games

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by helloharv View Post
    that doesn't start this year!!! only 8 home games
    He's talking about the home away from home game on week 4

I'm gonna come across as whiney but when was the last time we hosted a primetime game against Pittsburgh? They seem to get them more frequently. Blah

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Unpopular opinion here. I have been around for 10 years on this board, everyone knows I am not a casual fan. But I have zero interest in even looking at this schedule. The nation is a once-in-a-100 year crisis, we don't even know if there will be an economy by September.
    I will say, I'm not as excited as other years :( because I know I likely won't be at any games (will anyone?), and there's still no guarantee we'll have a season. Hope I'm wrong!

9. Re: NFL Schedule release tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I'm gonna come across as whiney but when was the last time we hosted a primetime game against Pittsburgh? They seem to get them more frequently. Blah
    2014: week 2 on TNF. That followed the Thanksgiving game in 2013. Pit has hosted primetime games in 2017 and 2018 (2016 Christmas Eve disaster was a 4:30 start).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

We play four games in 18 days from week 10 to 14. Those game are against the Pats, Titians, Steelers and Dallas. Three are prime time games so late nights on short weeks. That could wear down a veteran team but we have so much youth I think we will be fine. 3-1 or 4-0 would set up a fast finish in our final four games against teams which we should be favored by 7-10 points. Last year I thought 11-5 was a pessimistic record prediction when I made it. This year 13-3 is my pessimistic prediction. Other than one stretch I like this schedule.

I will say, I'm not as excited as other years :( because I know I likely won't be at any games (will anyone?), and there's still no guarantee we'll have a season. Hope I'm wrong!

Especially since we all need it to help overcome this terrible ordeal. AND
    We have possibly the best roster ever.

This virus is messing with several of my most important recreational activities

You make a valid point. Kick hubby in the right knee for this, then the left for you having to be the one to carry the little ones around:-)