Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Re: Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    People need to realize what they see on TV cop shows doesn't happen. The real cops don't chase down these people and wait for them to get off the 1st shot. They see the gun and don't give them the chance.
    You're absolutely right. The really bad part is the bad guys shot their guns in both of these cases.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Why are you such a racist?
    Lol how am I a racist?? This country's history from slavery all the way down to stop and frisk has shown a consistent effort to treat black people as less than human. Not one person in here blamed white people for anything. You're lying. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol how am I a racist?? This country's history from slavery all the way down to stop and frisk has shown a consistent effort to treat black people as less than human. Not one person in here blamed white people for anything. You're lying. Period.
    You've got to have faith in the justice system. Don't let that video or the news manipulate your emotions to the point where you view other people in the same way those men saw Ahmaud Arbery. It's not worth it.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 05-08-2020 at 08:25 PM.

https://m.startribune.com/murder-cha...der/570176802/

This is another similar story that just happened. Why is it that a gun must always be drawn and shot at unarmed men in these situations. Are black men just so scary that you feel like you need to draw your gun in non hostile situations?

I just don't understand.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Yeah, absolutely nothing racist in that quote. Not to mention you called a Latino man a murderer, in this very thread, after he was found innocent due to self-defense.
    Last edited by darb72; 05-08-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Ok, maybe I think Zimmerman is guilty of a little more than what the courts found. Just like I think the Clinton's and OJ are. Maybe you're right.

In this case, the justice system is definitely doing its job so far. If those two men admitted to following the dude with guns, there's no way you can arrest for anything less than murder. There's no way Ahmaud could've been trying to wrestle your gun away from you unless you took it out to confront him with in the first place, which they had no need to do.

Ok, maybe I think Zimmerman is guilty of a little more than what the courts found. Just like I think the Clinton's and OJ are. Maybe you're right.

So you don't believe a person should be allowed to defend themselves if they're Hispanic? That rules should be different for people of different races?

Oh yeah, I've changed my opinion of you completely. You're totally not a racist.
    ProFootballMock

I definitely think a Hispanic should defend themselves just like O.J. got to defend himself. I hope the justice system takes care of business after that.

I definitely think a Hispanic should defend themselves just like O.J. got to defend himself. I hope the justice system takes care of business after that.

But when the justice system comes up with a different result than you think they should've, despite them having access to evidence the general public isn't, you still accuse people of a different race of murder based on some enormously prejudiced view of society. In fact, you seem to be perfectly willing to let prosecutors break any laws they want in order to punish people you think should be found guilty regardless of evidence.
    ProFootballMock

Your putting words in that guys mouth

Blog Entries

Trayvon Martin's killer murdered an unarmed young man without probable cause by chasing him down, initiating a confrontation, and shooting him in cold blood.
    Give it up, man. You're not going to win this argument with these guys.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    But when the justice system comes up with a different result than you think they should've, despite them having access to evidence the general public isn't, you still accuse people of a different race of murder based on some enormously prejudiced view of society. In fact, you seem to be perfectly willing to let prosecutors break any laws they want in order to punish people you think should be found guilty regardless of evidence.
    I just said I think O.J. Simpson committed murder when though the justice system found him not guilty.