Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Re: Ahmaud Arbery

Keep voting for ANTIFA-loving Democrats and these major cities will continue to rot.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    the Attorney General of the state of Minnesota:

Barr has said it antifa.

How can either prove they are correct in their determination of who it is?

Again, before getting jumped on, genuine questions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's really unbelievable to me that Democrats are blaming "white supremacist" agitators for riots that are happening all across the country and even affecting places like Harrisburg.
    I’m sure there are white supremacist agitators in the mix. Why not?

What better way to further their cause of dividing the country by (attempting) to establish a visceral connection between black people and destruction?

I’m sure the same ideas are going through the leftist extremists that are also obviously taking advantage of this situation. Divide the country. Fan the flames of hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Barr has said it antifa.

Barr: “In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized, and driven by anarchistic and far left extremists, using Antifa-like tactics, many of whom travel from out of state to promote the violence”

Watch any clip online of ANTIFA protesting and you’ll see exactly what Barr’s talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Barr has said it antifa.

Well, for one thing Ellison has a glorious history of lying.

There's also this, "Leggat, the security consultant, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance. He said looting is typically done by locals – usually people with no criminal record who just get caught up in the moment."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ta/5291658002/

Biden's team bailing out Trump supporters, apparently.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...-in-m-n2569747
    And since there are a number of liberals reading this thread, I am being sarcastic. Biden's team is bailing out a bunch of other liberals who enjoy destroying black owned businesses.
    Last edited by darb72; 05-30-2020 at 09:56 PM.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

lol anyone on this board saying they know for sure it's antifa or white supremacists are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    lol anyone on this board saying they know for sure it's antifa or white supremacists are lying.

Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-31-2020 at 08:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Liar, you just made that yourself.

So everybody with a fully functioning brain is now onboard with liberals causing all this ruckus?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So everybody with a fully functioning brain is now onboard with liberals causing all this ruckus?
    Has any Democrat denounced ANTIFA?

btw...

People like...Chrissy Tiegen, Justin Timberlake, Steve Carrell, Colin Kaepernick, and Don Cheadle (whose homes are protected with walls and probably armed security) are offering to bail these "protesters" out of jail should they get arrested. Call me crazy, but...isn't that enabling the terrorists?

Here are some "protestors" in action:
    https://twitter.com/brandondarby/sta...31208275013633
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-31-2020 at 08:46 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChlMRFEZWQ

That is why people are upset. Combine racist policies like stop and frisk with years of dirty cops doing bs like this and you end up with people being sick and tired. Imagine how many times this happens when policemen had no body cameras. Institutionalized racism is finally being exposed and I'm loving it.
    It's time for America to come to grips with who she really is!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChlMRFEZWQ

That is why people are upset. Combine racist policies like stop and frisk with years of dirty cops doing bs like this and you end up with people being sick and tired. Imagine how many times this happens when policemen had no body cameras. Institutionalized racism is finally being exposed and I'm loving it.
    It's time for America to come to grips with who she really is!

Yes. She is a country filled by idiots who take individual cases and apply them to every case and use phrases like “systematic” and “institutionalized” racism.