Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Re: Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lololol these videos have absolutely nothing to do with him getting murdered. They have no bearing on anything but to distract from the case at hand.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It tarnishes the squeaky clean image his family is pushing like his high school picture.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    It tarnishes the squeaky clean image his family is pushing like his high school picture.
    lmaooooo first of all he did nothing wrong in the first video, and second of all THEY BOTH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEATH! That shouldn't be difficult for you to understand.

He didn't commit any theft at the time of his death, and finally, at no point in the history of the United States has the penalty for theft been death. Yall are adding nothing to this conversation.

3. Re: Ahmaud Arbery

lmaooooo first of all he did nothing wrong in the first video, and second of all THEY BOTH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEATH! That shouldn't be difficult for you to understand.

He didn't commit any theft at the time of his death, and finally, at no point in the history of the United States has the penalty for theft been death. Yall are adding nothing to this conversation.
    Let me, if you will, ask you something. Is it your opinion that he was shot on purpose? That is, that was the plan of those guys? Or do you believe that they intended to hold him there until the police arrived? I know none of us know the answers, but what is your belief? I'm just trying to get an understanding of your position. Bear in mind, I have no position because I wasn't there and there are way too many things that we don't know. But, I'd like to hear your basic position, just to understand where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Let me, if you will, ask you something. Is it your opinion that he was shot on purpose? That is, that was the plan of those guys? Or do you believe that they intended to hold him there until the police arrived? I know none of us know the answers, but what is your belief? I'm just trying to get an understanding of your position. Bear in mind, I have no position because I wasn't there and there are way too many things that we don't know. But, I'd like to hear your basic position, just to understand where you're coming from.
    I too have no idea whether or not they intended to shoot that day. Video surviellance shows that there were other people who went in and out of the property before Arbery did, but he didn't go after any of those people. My personal belief is that they saw a young black man and went after him with guns, results be damned. The fact that they thought releasing the video would help them is hilarious to me. But again, that's just my personal opinion. I don't have all the facts either.

5. Re: Ahmaud Arbery

I too have no idea whether or not they intended to shoot that day. Video surviellance shows that there were other people who went in and out of the property before Arbery did, but he didn't go after any of those people. My personal belief is that they saw a young black man and went after him with guns, results be damned. The fact that they thought releasing the video would help them is hilarious to me. But again, that's just my personal opinion. I don't have all the facts either.
    Well, I admire you for having the honesty to admit you don't have all the facts, either. None of us do. I don't know what was in their minds that day, but it will all come out eventually, I hope. If they are indeed guilty, they need to do some time. One thing I do know is none of this had to happen. Their actions, whether lawful or not (I don't feel they were at this time) were not deserving of that response. There may be and most likely will be lots more to come out. The GBI coming out and making remarks about some Facebook posting(s) leading to them arresting the guy that made the video leads me to believe that there is more to the story.

Smh, another case of police brutality. No matter how you slice what went down beforehand, 3 policemen had George Floyd apprehended and in handcuffs with one officer putting his knee on his neck until he couldn't breathe and was killed. Disgusting.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-...g-death-video/

It was also sickening how that lady tried to weaponized the police against the black guy yesterday. She even threw her voice to make it seem like she was actively getting assaulted. Imagine if the guy wasn't videotaping the incident smh.
    Last edited by bandc; 05-26-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Smh, another case of police brutality. No matter how you slice what went down beforehand, 3 policemen had George Floyd apprehended and in handcuffs with one officer putting his knee on his neck until he couldn't breathe and was killed. Disgusting.

It was also sickening how that lady tried to weaponized the police against the black guy yesterday. She even threw her voice to make it seem like she was actively getting assaulted. Imagine if the guy wasn't videotaping the incident smh.
    I'm glad you brought this up band. I was going to if you didn't. The guy kneeling on the perp has arms like pencils. They are pencil like. For some reason seeing that kind of set me off because it make me think he is the type of guy that normally would get his ass kicked in just about every situation but with a badge has a weapon and gets to kneel on guys necks and it fills some void or hole inside of him caused by getting his ass kicked in every fight he's ever been in his life.

That's not the type of guy you want as a police officer. I don't see the racial aspect of it as much as the deficient human become police so he can have power aspect. I think a more self assured guy subdues the suspect but doesn't feel the need to use excessive force "because he can". I think ideally cops should be tough guys that don't need to prove anything. Here's the problem though. Often they have a hard time filling the ranks and have to select from dregs.

Your probably going to hate me for saying this though. Having seen those other Arbery videos he seems like one of those guys that tragically lacked the judgement and temperament to make decisions that would have protected him. The video of how he talked to that police officer in the park.... man... not smart. Even if it's infuriating to be hassled, having the self restraint to stay calm and not mouth off seems like an evolutionary survival skill if nothing else. Sorry man. I have made it clear I don't like guys playing cop with guns in non-violent situations. I think any law that encourages that should be struck down or changed so guys with gun racks don't create cluster fucks like that.

I'm glad you posted this though. I think those dweebs needed to get fired.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up band. I was going to if you didn't. The guy kneeling on the perp has arms like pencils. They are pencil like. For some reason seeing that kind of set me off because it make me think he is the type of guy that normally would get his ass kicked in just about every situation but with a badge has a weapon and gets to kneel on guys necks and it fills some void or hole inside of him caused by getting his ass kicked in every fight he's ever been in his life.

That's not the type of guy you want as a police officer. I don't see the racial aspect of it as much as the deficient human become police so he can have power aspect. I think a more self assured guy subdues the suspect but doesn't feel the need to use excessive force "because he can". I think ideally cops should be tough guys that don't need to prove anything. Here's the problem though. Often they have a hard time filling the ranks and have to select from dregs.

Your probably going to hate me for saying this though. Having seen those other Arbery videos he seems like one of those guys that tragically lacked the judgement and temperament to make decisions that would have protected him. The video of how he talked to that police officer in the park.... man... not smart. Even if it's infuriating to be hassled, having the self restraint to stay calm and not mouth off seems like an evolutionary survival skill if nothing else. Sorry man. I have made it clear I don't like guys playing cop with guns in non-violent situations. I think any law that encourages that should be struck down or changed so guys with gun racks don't create cluster fucks like that.

I'm glad you posted this though. I think those dweebs needed to get fired.
    I think what those 2 videos show is that Arbery can be confrontational when dealing with authority. I'm not sure those videos can be used in court as a defense, but the father and son will say that they were just trying to hold him till the cops could come and Arbery was confrontational to them and tried to grab his gun and was shot, maybe even in self defense. Those videos could, if able to be used in court, have the charges lessened from murder to manslaughter, or in the extreme case, self defense. It does, at least, make you wonder what when down during the time between stopping him on the road and Arbery grabbing the gun, since it was kind of out of the camera view at that vital moment. Will those videos give the jurors reasonable doubt?. We'll see. I did hear today that the father and son might be charged with a hate crime? Not sure how that can be proven unless more information comes out. I'm sure there will be lots more twists and turns before this goes to trial. Stay tuned.

Christian Cooper threatened that woman and her dog.

ME: Ma’am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there.
    HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise.
    ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.
    HER: It’s too dangerous.
    ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
    HER: What’s that?
    ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
    HER: He won’t come to you.
    ME: We’ll see about that…

Those are his words about what transpired. He threatened her or her dog and she rightfully called the police.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Christian Cooper threatened that woman and her dog.

ME: Ma’am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there.
    HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise.
    ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.
    HER: It’s too dangerous.
    ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
    HER: What’s that?
    ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
    HER: He won’t come to you.
    ME: We’ll see about that…

Those are his words about what transpired. He threatened her or her dog and she rightfully called the police.
    LMAOOOOOOO they both said that he gave the dog treats!! lolol broooo you are severely reaching with that one smh. So now a guy can't give a dog treats???? lol bro stop reaching before you tweak a hammy. You're really good for a laugh sometimes bro.

LMAOOOOOOO they both said that he gave the dog treats!! lolol broooo you are severely reaching with that one smh. So now a guy can't give a dog treats???? lol bro stop reaching before you tweak a hammy. You're really good for a laugh sometimes bro.
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone who laughs their ass off ..and shakes their head ...and laughs out loud as much as you do.

Hopefully no one else is around. They might think you're having a seizure.

Yeah, you probably think she deserved it. Willing to bet you've told a woman "she deserved it" more than once in your life.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock