Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Last Dance: ESPN's Michael Jordan documentary

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Man, Olajuwon doesn't get enough love in my opinion. Is there a better big man that moves more fluid than him. I used to practice that spin fade away he would do. Turns out, you get blocked a lot when your not 7feet tall

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    LOL. Had the best feet of any big man (and a lot of smaller ones too) that I've ever seen. Watching him abuse a young Shaq in the '95 Finals was pure gold.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Just finished this.

Great documentary.

Blog Entries

There’s a reason why eight straight hasn’t been done in over fifty years. Russell also makes a good point about that. Yes, they played fewer games and had less teams, but that meant more talent competition to make those teams.

Still feels odd that Jordan's father died the way he did.... Very odd that it was a random. Act of violence.

Owner should have never let the gm break up the bulls.

Still wish he never came back to the wizards

Rodman still my favorite player of all time

Finished the final episodes the other night. Fantastic series. Brought back so many great memories. I was a Tar Heel fan and started kinda following the Bulls the year before he got drafted because I played a game in the Meadowlands before a Nets-Bulls game. So it was the best possible outcome as a fan for me.

Couple random thoughts:

I remember all the talk of how underpaid Pippen was back then, but I did not know at the time it was because he signed that 7 year contract. The security was more important than the money, until it wasn't.

I know he was hard on his teammates, but am I the only one who found it a little sad that he would be sitting in that back room with just him and the security guys?

I thought the Knicks would have been featured more prominently than they were. I know there are only 10 episodes so you have to consolidate, but they seemed to be the biggest rival to the Bulls once they finally got by the Pistons.

The last two episodes really reminded me how much I felt like Reggie Miller was an underachiever. HOF career and was the 3 point shooting record holder for a long time. But I just felt like if he had the driver he could have been in the discussion with MJ, Kobe, Lebron. When he was "on" - he was deadly and unstoppable. Just felt like he wasn't always "on", and couldn't get "on" on his own. Fuck, MJ would get "on" by remembering one single comment Byron Russell made in passing while he was retired and used it as motivation to destroy him.