Thread: Lincoln Project

Lincoln Project

So the Lincoln project are being ridiculed hard for paying a bunch of actors, one black, one woman, to hold tiki torches and stand in front of Youngkins bus and pretend to be "white supremacist's". Why? Do they want to help Terry McAuliffe?

I don't know what the Lincoln project is pretending to be but they are not Republicans. What a bunch of jowly, incel, pederast, bought and paid for losers.

They are like the "Gimps" for the Democratic party, red rubber ball in their mouths, pommel horse, leather masks and all.

Terry M : "Hey Rick, Georgey, Steve I'm gonna split your backsides now and then you are going to go out and trash anyone associated with Trump, even just Republican candidates you should be supporting that he endorsed, here is a brick of cash and some kleenex to wipe yourselves up with after I despoil you (George Conway claps like a seal).

It's like a bunch of uncool Dads trying to meme.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lin...youngkin-rally

Re: Lincoln Project

Paid NWO actors. Fuckem.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Paid NWO actors. Fuckem.

It's just absurd. Can we drop the pretense that these guys are about anything but making money.

I think these were the bottom feeders that were always able to find a paycheck during the Reagan and Bush years that got shut out from the normal cycle of slop/feeding at the political trough when Trump was elected because all "their guys" were not part of that admin.

They simply have figured out that the Cheney/Bush neocons will always throw them some scraps at them if they act as their proxies to attack Trump. The problem is they are not very good at it.

Blog Entries

They suffer badly from TDS. Now McAuliffe has his own racist problem. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mca...-racist-tweets

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    They suffer badly from TDS. Now McAuliffe has his own racist problem. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mca...-racist-tweets
    Only thing saving this douche is 3am ballot stuffing. He's toast.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    So the Lincoln project are being ridiculed hard for paying a bunch of actors, one black, one woman, to hold tiki torches and stand in front of Youngkins bus and pretend to be "white supremacist's". Why? Do they want to help Terry McAuliffe?

I don't know what the Lincoln project is pretending to be but they are not Republicans. What a bunch of jowly, incel, pederast, bought and paid for losers.

They are like the "Gimps" for the Democratic party, red rubber ball in their mouths, pommel horse, leather masks and all.

Terry M : "Hey Rick, Georgey, Steve I'm gonna split your backsides now and then you are going to go out and trash anyone associated with Trump, even just Republican candidates you should be supporting that he endorsed, here is a brick of cash and some kleenex to wipe yourselves up with after I despoil you (George Conway claps like a seal).

I will say, their specifically running anti trump ads on fox news in markets where he has houses is hilarious. Grade A trolling.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I will say, their specifically running anti trump ads on fox news in markets where he has houses is hilarious. Grade A trolling.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Perhaps, but attacking anyone trying to block Terry McAuliffe makes no sense to me. Younkin doesn't strike me as a red meat flinging MAGA guy so what gives? What do these guys think they are trying to accomplish. What did Younkin do that has these idiot trying to smear him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Only thing saving this douche is 3am ballot stuffing. He's toast.

I hope they are monitoring all drop boxes 24/7 and ready to film everything on election day and night. Can't believe he had Biden at a rally. I heard Biden mentioned the name Trump something like 24 times while there. McAuliffe is a Biden clone. Lifelong crooked politician.

9. Re: Lincoln Project

McAuliffe and the Clintons go way, way back.

(2016) The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.

Campaign finance records show Mr. McAuliffe’s political-action committee donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Did they call Jussie Smollett? I heard he's available.

These quisling doofuses had the nerve to send a tweet last month "We're coming for you Glen Younkin."

Talk about a bunch of impotent cucks.