Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lamar Wants AB: Can't Let This Snowball

Tom Brady wants to play with AB too. He wanted him back with the Patriots and he asked the Bucs to bring him in. If teams can say no to Brady they can say no to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    IF AB was signed here he would absolutely get his targets.

Sammy Watkins, Crabtree and Boldin all got high volume targets and production in Romans offense AB most certainly can.

Whether he’s cleared or he’s crazy or he’ll behave? Who knows.

But he’s a fit in any offense because QBs like throwing to dudes that get open
    You can forget about anyone else getting targets though. MAYBE he lets his cousin get some. He's going to try to control Lamar.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    I think it’s a lot closer to happening than we think but at the end of the day the ravens won’t sign him. To many off the field issues.
    Brown isn't even cleared to play. The league is still in the middle of their endless investigation. After that comes the suspension. No team is signing AB until this all gets straightened out.

Blog Entries

The thought is intriguing but I don't see it happening. I certainly believe that some people in the organization may want to take the risk, but ultimately I just don't see Bisciotti signing off on it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Is there any actual news that AB has "served his suspension" in the first place? Is this discussion not still moot?

Lamar and Hollywood are cool with AB.

EDC only said maybe because if he had said no, media would spin into GM vs Lamar narrative.

AB is using the most popular team to stay relevant. Hopefully another team sees the smoke and think they need to hop on train before ravens do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Is there any actual news that AB has "served his suspension" in the first place? Is this discussion not still moot?
    Florida charged Brown with 3 crimes and those have to be settled before the NFL does anything.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Lamar Wants AB: Can't Let This Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Brown isn't even cleared to play. The league is still in the middle of their endless investigation. After that comes the suspension. No team is signing AB until this all gets straightened out.
    Florida charged Brown with 3 crimes and those have to be settled before the NFL does anything.
    If those are the cases, perhaps we can sign him in 2025. I hope he keeps in shape... Bc

Blog Entries

This may just be Brown looking for attention. Brady wants him in Tampa Bay. We all know that he wouldn't be happy with the offense here.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Tom Brady wants to play with AB too. He wanted him back with the Patriots and he asked the Bucs to bring him in. If teams can say no to Brady they can say no to anybody.
    Yepppppp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    You can forget about anyone else getting targets though. MAYBE he lets his cousin get some. He's going to try to control Lamar.
    Completely different argument though. I was only addressing 1 point: whether or not AB would get his targets. My point is simple: IF AB comes here he will get his targets. He will get his targets because he one of the best WRs in the NFL and the coaching and staff and Lamar are going to be out there trying to win games not get other people their targets.

That's all i'm saying. If you disagree with that then we discuss but the rest of that stuff isn't my point.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Completely different argument though. I was only addressing 1 point: whether or not AB would get his targets. My point is simple: IF AB comes here he will get his targets. He will get his targets because he one of the best WRs in the NFL and the coaching and staff and Lamar are going to be out there trying to win games not get other people their targets.

That's all i'm saying. If you disagree with that then we discuss but the rest of that stuff isn't my point.
    Yes, I agree and I made the statement as an addendum.