Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Lamar Wants AB: Can't Let This Snowball

Ravens should just steer clear.

1) Antonio Brown hasn't even been cleared to play and is facing felony charges in Florida.

2) If the Ravens sign him and he is cleared, he is not going to get the targets he wants and either a) gets in Lamars' ear to the point Lamar looks for him all the time, which screws up the offense, or b) he bitches and gripes about the coaching, poisoning the well for the Ravens to re-sign his cousin. I doubt anyone in the front office wants a pissed off Antonio Brown whispering in his cousin's ear about how poorly he is being treated or the coaches are crap. Or in Lamar's ear, for that matter.

If he’s cleared let’s do it

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    A concern would be, okay, they don’t bring in AB, but they don’t bring in anyone else either.
    Rule #2 of "Understanding Ex" applies here

Rule 1. FLACCO WAS SCREWED

Rule 2. The Ravens will never have a true number1 WR.

As seen in "The RSR Guide to Rationalize the Thoughts of Ex"
    WTF IS HE SAYING NOW!!

Number 2,385,031 in Mystery and Suspense on Amazon and Kindle

No way. AB is a hot mess off field. Would be a distraction at some point doing the season , no doubt about that.
    This team was 14-2 without him. Maybe the drafted pop we got in draft will get us to some playoffs wins.

I hear this morning that AB posted himself in a raven uniform. I saw a tweet from Lamar saying “ social distancing from everything “ with him sitting alone with really nothing around him. Just see it as social media fun for them.

AB a beast on field. Seriously! But in no way he can contain his self from more drama , past, present and future. EDC loves his draft. Let’s see if these young men can play.

If injury happens at WR , i rather bring in Gabriel if still available at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Not something that I've wanted but if he is reinstated AND Harbaugh and EDC sign off on it i'm fine with signing him. Rather have Markus Golden though!

6. Re: Lamar Wants AB: Can't Let This Snowball

You guys are reading too much into this. Talent and production wise Antonio Brown would be the second best player on offense. Who wouldn't want to have that minus his crazy personality (here in which lies the MAJOR ISSUE). Don't see them signing him. Lamar just stating his opinion but like he said it's not up to him because he doesn't make front office decisions. Next!

Blog Entries

IF AB was signed here he would absolutely get his targets.

Sammy Watkins, Crabtree and Boldin all got high volume targets and production in Romans offense AB most certainly can.

Whether he’s cleared or he’s crazy or he’ll behave? Who knows.

But he’s a fit in any offense because QBs like throwing to dudes that get open

Let me repeat
    NO. The End

Pass on AB.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Lamar Wants AB: Can't Let This Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Jackson hasn’t earned a reputation of this immaturity you’re describing. He’s been a total pro at every turn. I’ll expect him to continue behaving that way until he gives me a reason not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    This. I don’t care what posts he likes on social media, he’s been a professional to a degree that really belies his age.
    Gentlemen, buy me a ticket on the same train you're riding because I feel the same way. LJ8 has shown maturity beyond his years and has a Team-First attitude. We're lucky to not only have a talented QB, but a fine young man as well... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I trust Lamar's character.
    Eh, no you don't.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

I think it’s a lot closer to happening than we think but at the end of the day the ravens won’t sign him. To many off the field issues.