Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Lamar Wants AB: Can't Let This Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Most of the time the GM doesn't explain themselves to a player, they make the roster decisions with zero consultation to anyone besides the other front office execs, HC, and maybe the owner. I just hope EDC realizes that this is a scenario that is better off being talked about with Lamar.
    I bet it happens a lot more than we know about

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Okay, I could be wrong, but it was definitely either Hill or Hunt.
    Prolly hunt considering Hill was on their roster...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Big news, players want to play with other great players.

Sometimes it works out, more than often it doesn’t.

He’ll be ok one way or the other.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

A concern would be, okay, they don’t bring in AB, but they don’t bring in anyone else either.

Blog Entries

It was Hill. There was rumor that KC would get rid of Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Okay, I could be wrong, but it was definitely either Hill or Hunt.
    Lol. Both class acts. Was probably hunt before he went to Cleveland. He got cut o believe and was an FA for a hot minute.

Still, he shouldn't be saying shit like that. Never say you wabt the dude caught kicking a girl on the ground on your team. His agent/ Mom needs to straighten him out.

Corvus Invictus Eternus

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Big news, players want to play with other great players.

Sometimes it works out, more than often it doesn’t.

He’ll be ok one way or the other.
    You realize they're both from Broward and Hollywood is his cousin right?

This isn't some rando that is hanging out there on the FA market. This is somebdy he has explicit ties to. You think the Ravens signed Jaylen Smith because he was one of their favorite college WR's? These things matter.

I think EDC can diffuse the situation with one conversation but at the same time the "Every QB wants great players" people really don't get it.

Blog Entries

It was Hill. It wasn’t Hunt. I just checked.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    You realize they're both from Broward and Hollywood is his cousin right?

This isn't some rando that is hanging out there on the FA market. This is somebdy he has explicit ties to. You think the Ravens signed Jaylen Smith because he was one of their favorite college WR's? These things matter.

I think EDC can diffuse the situation with one conversation but at the same time the "Every QB wants great players" people really don't get it.
    That was all true last year while he was sitting on the market too. None of this is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    That was all true last year while he was sitting on the market too. None of this is a thing.
    That was in the midst of the allegations and the situation was off the rails. Now things have settled down and the main lawsuit he's facing sounds like a big cash grab from a girl he had a consensual relationship with who saw him as a target to extort for money. I think AB is out of his fucking mind and I probably wouldn't sign him. But the picture is 100x more clear now than it was when the bullets were flying last season and nobody knew what the hell was going on with the legal side.

Nobody wanted to be in possession of him when the shit hit the fan. Seems like that bombshell never dropped and teams are at the very least discussing him now.

AB plays WR like its an artform. Love to see him on the team. People who are genius (yes) in their field get some weird notions bouncing around in their noggins. Maybe hes chilled out as these people often do figure out they are making everyone around them hate them.

Hes the best WR on the planet.... uh yeah, take a shot.

AB fits perfectly into our swiss army knife ground/ passing attack. You could do all kinds of dangerous shit with AB in the Ravens system. Oh yeah i heard he's pretty good on deep balls too.