Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billick to HBO

Billick to HBO

Got it on good word Billick will be on HBO next season ....

Put it in the bank! :D

Re: Billick to HBO

O really? i heard he going to be on this week.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Got it on good word Billick will be on HBO next season ....

Put it in the bank! :D
    Billick would be a huge improvement over most of the zombies who currently host Inside the NFL.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Can we stick a question mark in the subject line? There is no source that can confirm this....this is very misleading.

Finally, I would be able to watch Inside the NFL again if this were to happen...

Yeah, Chris Collinsworth is a bit grating at times. Would love to see Billick on that show.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

How long till he rips us like the rest
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

I like Carter and Collinsworth. Collinsworth most folks seem to dislike but he's my favorite announcer by far. Don't ask for reason, cause I can't explain why.

Danny and Kostas need to get gone and soon. Billick would be entertaining at least.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I like Carter and Collinsworth. Collinsworth most folks seem to dislike but he's my favorite announcer by far. Don't ask for reason, cause I can't explain why.

Danny and Kostas need to get gone and soon. Billick would be entertaining at least.
    I agree.

Marino is the worst on that show and it's not even close.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    Can we stick a question mark in the subject line? There is no source that can confirm this....this is very misleading.
    Nope, cant say how I got the info.

BUT, if you need a wee bit of confirmation, The Junkies on WJFK in DC mentioned it as well last week. Not sure if it made their Podcast though.

I know what unattributed info on these boards means so take it for a grain of salt.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 01-27-2008 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    I agree.

Marino is the worst on that show and it's not even close.

PP
    Carter and Collinsworth could give Marino a good run as the worst. I really can't stand any of the ex-jocks on the show. And do they still have Wanda somebody comedienne to add no humor to an already talentless show? And why, with a hour of commercial-free programming, can't Inside the NFL show the highlights of all sixteen games? Inside the NFL has degraded so much from the days of Buonicotti and Dawson, that I rarely to watch it anymore. I do DVR it and fast forward through 90% of it sometimes.

If Billick were added, and one or more of the jock stiffs were dropped, I would be interested in watching it again -- as long as Ravens highlights were included.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Hook
    Agreed -- if it's a rumor, a question mark would be appropriate, rather than having a subject line stating it as a fact.

Billick and Collingsworth on the same set would be very interesting, IMO -- would the room be big enough for both of their egos?