Page 46 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Still Don't Get it it at WR

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They definitely need to get back to running the ball and using the run to set up the pass. I don't see as many RPO's this year as last year either.

I think issues with the interior OL are impacting the play calling and I think the inexperience of the skill players are impacting the play calling.
    yup and yup

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by wickedsolo
    They definitely need to get back to running the ball and using the run to set up the pass. I don't see as many RPO's this year as last year either.

I think issues with the interior OL are impacting the play calling and I think the inexperience of the skill players are impacting the play calling.
    I never thought being Yanda-less would have such a negative impact. While nobody can totally fill his enormous shoes, I certainly thought either Powers, Fluker, or Phillips would step up and in to fill the gap. Seems no one has... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    I think Josh Gordon would be a nice addition over the bye.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    He would have to be available first.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Bahaha bumped like a champ

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I see.

I made this thread in April, holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Like clockwork. My proudest day as a Ravens fan will be when I no longer need to bump threads like this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Like clockwork. My proudest day as a Ravens fan will be when I no longer need to bump threads like this
    People think we truly like doing this type of stuff. The truth is that we’d rather be bragging about the trophies we’re winning or the playoff wins we always rack up, even if we don’t win a lot of trophies. This is just our way of trying to feel better about things in lieu of the disappointment we truly feel. Some people get drunk. Some bump threads where they warned the board of things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    People think we truly like doing this type of stuff. The truth is that we’d rather be bragging about the trophies we’re winning or the playoff wins we always rack up, even if we don’t win a lot of trophies. This is just our way of trying to feel better about things in lieu of the disappointment we truly feel. Some people get drunk. Some bump threads where they warned the board of things like this.
    I feel like you get, it's frustrating. I don't get off on the "I told you so" stuff. I just want to win

Way back in 2013 I understood why some fans were so adamant about the WR core not mattering that much fresh off of a SB win. In 2021 there is no reason this thread isn't the manifesto for all Ravens fans. This is why our season ended today. More excuses than action at WR. We traded for 2 Pro-Bowlers on defense and let Lamar fight for his life with no help.

It's just not right. It hasn't been right on offense for a very long time and many people don't want to talk about it. Bills sure as hell took care of Josh Allen and look how that turned out

Ravens 24x7 still obsessed with the least important position on a football field.

Anything to make a excuses for the real problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Ravens 24x7 still obsessed with the least important position on a football field.

Anything to make a excuses for the real problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which is?