Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Your thoughts on, if indeed, North Korea's Kim Jong Un is in a 'vegetative' state?

Re: Your thoughts on, if indeed, North Korea's Kim Jong Un is in a 'vegetative' state?

Hopefully they collapse and Korea can finally be unified. It'll take some work from all South Korea's allies, but it can be done.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

3. Re: Your thoughts on, if indeed, North Korea's Kim Jong Un is in a 'vegetative' state?

What happens to North Korea? China happens.

Blog Entries

Re: Your thoughts on, if indeed, North Korea's Kim Jong Un is in a 'vegetative' state?

I would hope SK, Japan, and the USA spring into action and unify the Korean Peninsula.

However, there are probably a lot of people in NK that are in power and loyal to China.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I think that report is wishful thinking. South Korea reports he is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Something my wife saw earlier said his sister takes over who is more hard line than him

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

My first thought was "assassination attempt.'

Blog Entries

Trump today: “Kim Jong Un made a statement on Saturday? I don’t think so.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to start a war and get the economy up and running

Your thoughts on, if indeed, North Korea's Kim Jong Un is in a 'vegetative' state?

Who TF knows.

It's probably a safe assumption that any Kim replacement would be just as bad as him.

I am not shedding tears for him. For one, he's a guy that could live very clean and healthy if he wanted to but apparently does not have that drive or discipline. His doctors are not doing him any favors but I doubt criticizing his lifestyle is a good "career move" in NK.

I want whatever is best for peace and stability in that region and bringing the people of that country into the world as a civilized, productive and open society.

North Korea could be an economic powerhouse if they fully harnessed their people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Who TF knows.

It's probably a safe assumption that any Kim replacement would be just as bad as him.

I am not shedding tears for him. For one, he's a guy that could live very clean and healthy if he wanted to but apparently does not have that drive or discipline. His doctors are not doing him any favors but I doubt criticizing his lifestyle is a good "career move" in NK.

I want whatever is best for peace and stability in that region and bringing the people of that country into the world as a civilized, productive and open society.

North Korea could be an economic powerhouse if they fully harnessed their people.
    I dont know that NK could be an economic powerhouse...the topography of their country is extremely rugged.

However, I think they could definitely make a fair amount of $$$ from mining, mineral development, etc. That would make a lot of sense.

Another leftist hero gone too soon