Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Duvernay

They probably saw Duvernay while scouting Queen. Queen gave up a TD to him in Coverage. Last Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY27h6Ec2es

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Golden Tate with speed? Percy Harvin?
    Its like poor man Percy Harvin / Deebo Samuel combination. Long speed of Harvin, deebo rb mentality. Not as shifty as either of them though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Its like poor man Percy Harvin / Deebo Samuel combination. Long speed of Harvin, deebo rb mentality. Not as shifty as either of them though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    He's definitely stiff as hell.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Duvernay is exciting. I think they just wanna use these cats to stretch the field. Force them to stack the box against Ingram and Dobbins, use a power run game with Powers and Philips as your guards who can maul and when they come up on you, you use that 4.4 speed from Boykin, Duvernay and Brown and you send em down field against cover 3.
    Even outside of the fear of all three on the field at once, just trotting Hollywood or Duvernay out there means defenses will most likely have to put a safety over the top. I'm not entirely sure, but am pretty confident we have one of the fastest receiving corps in the NFL. That loading the line of scrimmage like the Titans did in the play-offs won't work anymore provided Boykin takes the expected step in his development.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    They probably saw Duvernay while scouting Queen. Queen gave up a TD to him in Coverage. Last Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY27h6Ec2es
    It's even more entertaining to watch him run over Delpit.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

One thing about Duvernay. He's probably one of the more pro-ready guys not taking in R1.

Should make a pretty immediate impact.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Don't think anyone has said it before but y'all missing the mark on the comparisons. The real comp. Is Tyriek Hill.

8. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Duvernay

Don't think anyone has said it before but y'all missing the mark on the comparisons. The real comp. Is Tyriek Hill.
    *insert "skeptical Fry" .gif here*

Let's not go crazy.
    - Ray Lewis

Nah. Hill and Hollywood are similar players being fast and elusive. Steve Smith is the comparison to Duvernay. I am not saying they will have similar careers, and Smith is a much better route runner. But they're similar in size and violent running styles and both had great hands.
    ProFootballMock

I wanted another speed guy to keep defenses from crowding the box or rotating to Hollywood, Duvernay gives you that along with superb hands.

Obviously I'm not saying he's going to be like all pro Tyreik Hill but he projects to a very very similar player.