Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Tin Foil Hat Time - New War

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not at all.

I think it's pretty fair to say they were researching COVID19 for a while in that lab.
    Or... next level... That site was chosen because it would look that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Or... next level... That site was chosen because it would look that way.

I dont believe it was intentional. I do, however, think covering it up was and has been absolutely intentional.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Boy is that not surprising.

Again...I really despise the amount of foreign aid we give out.
    Agreed. I understand the point of it, but the amounts could be dialed back A LOT and put towards helping domestic issues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It isn’t man made. That we know.

Whether or not China knew about it and was researching it...that’s still very much on the table as a likelihood/high possibility.

Actually, some experts are saying it definitely is. Part of the DNA/RNA of this virus is an HIV strand that couldn't possibly have naturally happened. Now it may have been experimental for purposes of looking for vaccines or whatever and it accidentally got loose but there is no doubt they definitely let it spread before saying anything.

Letting Chinese workers (there are apparently tens of thousands of Chinese nationals that work in the northern part of Italy in the fashion industry) travel to and from Italy was no accident.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Agreed. I understand the point of it, but the amounts could be dialed back A LOT and put towards helping domestic issues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    For me, it's just one of those things where I get it...we're a global economy. We have to have a seat at "the table" because our economy depends on trade and international commerce. I also think it is important that we maintain some level of authority when it comes to geopolitical situations.

However, I will never understand how you have so many Americans whining and crying for free this and free that...yet we consistently send trillions of dollars to other countries for a variety of things. I'm not even of the position that we should go straight isolationism...but good lord. I have said to a lot of people that the day when the US government gets their spending under control and stops shipping OUR hard-earned dollars overseas for dumb shit will be the day that many Americans will take concepts like government-funded college, healthcare, and UBI a lot more seriously.

That $3.7Million couldn't have been spent on a vaccine research lab in the US? Or something else?

Oh - and we should absolutely buy Greenland if they're selling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Actually, some experts are saying it definitely is. Part of the DNA/RNA of this virus is an HIV strand that couldn't possibly have naturally happened. Now it may have been experimental for purposes of looking for vaccines or whatever and it accidentally got loose but there is no doubt they definitely let it spread before saying anything.

Letting Chinese workers (there are apparently tens of thousands of Chinese nationals that work in the northern part of Italy in the fashion industry) travel to and from Italy was no accident.
    What experts are saying that COVID was man-made? Genetically, it is basically the same thing as SARS, for all intents and purposes. Also, if China was "making" a virus to spread around the world and kill off a significant population, why would they have made something so fragile outside of it's host? Why "make" something that (when it's all said and done) will likely have around a 1% fatality rate (and possibly less than 1%). Why wouldn't they have replicated something like Polio or Smallpox? It just doesn't make any sense.

Re Italy...I think you're wading into some Alex Jones territory with the Italy thing. That was definitely bad, but it wasn't purposeful in the sense that China wanted to spread COVID into Italy.

I think there were a few different factors at play here.

1) China and the US were entering into a fairly significant/large trade deal. I believe NCRAVEN posted a YouTube vid in another thread about this, but suffice to say, there were a shitload of clauses and outs in that trade deal - one of which was an "act of god/pandemic" situation. I don't think that is a coincidence that those outs/clauses were in that trade agreement when it was signed in Dec/Jan - China already knew about COVID and knew that it had the potential to grow into a global pandemic.

2) China has been conducting espionage acts against US/Western pharmaceutical organizations for years stealing intellectual property. Some things I've read indicate that the lab in Wuhan was researching vaccine development against a variety of things - including Coronavirus. This leads me to believe that COVID19 has been around a lot longer than Nov/Dec 2019....probably since (at least) March/April 2019 and maybe even fall of 2018 (I've heard this assessment being made by folks at the NIH...so I think there may be some merit to that theory).

3) The Chinese Lunar New Year is a HUGE (H-U-G-E) festival in China every year that brings in millions of tourist $$$ from people flying in from all over the world to experience it and Chinese nationals living abroad fly back home to participate and celebrate. I don't think it is a coincidence that China basically waited until after the festivities were over to really dive into the "COVID" pool.

4) The Chinese government doesn't GAF about the USA, Europe, Australia, etc. Hell, they don't even care about their own citizens. This was all about PR and posturing. They fucked up. They know they did. They know there is going to be a huge backlash of countries pulling manufacturing and supply chain jobs out of China now (it's already started with Japan) and China is trying to push back on this as much as possible to assuage any doubt about how they handled it, etc.

Either way...this whole situation is totally jacked and just another reason for me to believe that while globalism is a reality and not going away, we (the USA) need to do a much better job protecting our own and improving our self-sufficiency. It is scary that we are so dependent on single point of failure supply chain systems that there are people in this country that can't even get chicken or toilet paper right now. It's nuts.

Anyway...I know this was kind of long-winded and Ex-esque. However, I don't think China woke up one morning and said "let's make us some Coronavirus".

What experts are saying that COVID was man-made? Genetically, it is basically the same thing as SARS, for all intents and purposes. Also, if China was "making" a virus to spread around the world and kill off a significant population, why would they have made something so fragile outside of it's host? Why "make" something that (when it's all said and done) will likely have around a 1% fatality rate (and possibly less than 1%). Why wouldn't they have replicated something like Polio or Smallpox? It just doesn't make any sense.

Re Italy...I think you're wading into some Alex Jones territory with the Italy thing. That was definitely bad, but it wasn't purposeful in the sense that China wanted to spread COVID into Italy.

I think there were a few different factors at play here.

1) China and the US were entering into a fairly significant/large trade deal. I believe NCRAVEN posted a YouTube vid in another thread about this, but suffice to say, there were a shitload of clauses and outs in that trade deal - one of which was an "act of god/pandemic" situation. I don't think that is a coincidence that those outs/clauses were in that trade agreement when it was signed in Dec/Jan - China already knew about COVID and knew that it had the potential to grow into a global pandemic.

2) China has been conducting espionage acts against US/Western pharmaceutical organizations for years stealing intellectual property. Some things I've read indicate that the lab in Wuhan was researching vaccine development against a variety of things - including Coronavirus. This leads me to believe that COVID19 has been around a lot longer than Nov/Dec 2019....probably since (at least) March/April 2019 and maybe even fall of 2018 (I've heard this assessment being made by folks at the NIH...so I think there may be some merit to that theory).

3) The Chinese Lunar New Year is a HUGE (H-U-G-E) festival in China every year that brings in millions of tourist $$$ from people flying in from all over the world to experience it and Chinese nationals living abroad fly back home to participate and celebrate. I don't think it is a coincidence that China basically waited until after the festivities were over to really dive into the "COVID" pool.

4) The Chinese government doesn't GAF about the USA, Europe, Australia, etc. Hell, they don't even care about their own citizens. This was all about PR and posturing. They fucked up. They know they did. They know there is going to be a huge backlash of countries pulling manufacturing and supply chain jobs out of China now (it's already started with Japan) and China is trying to push back on this as much as possible to assuage any doubt about how they handled it, etc.

Either way...this whole situation is totally jacked and just another reason for me to believe that while globalism is a reality and not going away, we (the USA) need to do a much better job protecting our own and improving our self-sufficiency. It is scary that we are so dependent on single point of failure supply chain systems that there are people in this country that can't even get chicken or toilet paper right now. It's nuts.

Anyway...I know this was kind of long-winded and Ex-esque. However, I don't think China woke up one morning and said "let's make us some Coronavirus".
    I would add a 5) or maybe it's 4B) - China knew that this would have a significant impact on their economy which was already in a decline. Lying/slow-playing it internationally was intentional so they weren't the only ones taking a hit and everyone fell together.

What experts are saying that COVID was man-made?.
    French scientist who discovered HIV insists COVID-19 is lab creation

Interviewed on the CNews channel in France, Montagnier asserted that the virus had been designed by molecular biologists, stating that it contains genetic elements of HIV, and that its characteristics could not have arisen naturally.

Tin Hat firmly in place. Now ....off we go!

I’d venture that the Covid is 100% man made. Please tell me you don’t believe that story about the bat and the open market??! Good lord!
    Same with HIV. Lemme guess ...you think the “gay Stewart from Canada who banged a monkey “ story started that shit ???

This shit was made , by man for a reason. All the Powers at “the table” have one thing in common .....Greed! They all want All The money! China hedged its bets and released a global killer. It’s just not quite strong enough to really do a lot of damage. But .....it has crippled the world economy. And China knows .....no matter what other counties say...their gonna be back at the top making 90% of the shit the world buys/uses! Cause their cheap! They have an expendable workforce.

Why didn’t Obama spend that $$ on a lab here? Ha! Greed! If the average American worker makes $10hr ....think how much more production you can get from workers making $.50 a Damn day? And add to that they are afraid of their government! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Tin Hat firmly in place. Now ....off we go!

I’d venture that the Covid is 100% man made. Please tell me you don’t believe that story about the bat and the open market??! Good lord!
    Same with HIV. Lemme guess ...you think the “gay Stewart from Canada who banged a monkey “ story started that shit ???

This shit was made , by man for a reason. All the Powers at “the table” have one thing in common .....Greed! They all want All The money! China hedged its bets and released a global killer. It’s just not quite strong enough to really do a lot of damage. But .....it has crippled the world economy. And China knows .....no matter what other counties say...their gonna be back at the top making 90% of the shit the world buys/uses! Cause their cheap! They have an expendable workforce.

Why didn’t Obama spend that $$ on a lab here? Ha! Greed! If the average American worker makes $10hr ....think how much more production you can get from workers making $.50 a Damn day? And add to that they are afraid of their government! Lol.

You know with Galen gone you are a clear front runner for our Logical Fallacy Champion. And your deftness at not addressing the post directly and just mocking it won't go unnoticed by the Committee to Spot Idiocy!

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You know with Galen gone you are a clear front runner for our Logical Fallacy Champion. And your deftness at not addressing the post directly and just mocking it won't go unnoticed by the Committee to Spot Idiocy!

Congrats!
    How did I not address the issue? You said that Covid was man made. I agreed and took it further. And is anything in my post NOT conspiracy worthy? That was the point of the thread. Tin Hat conspired ideas about Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    How did I not address the issue? You said that Covid was man made. I agreed and took it further. And is anything in my post NOT conspiracy worthy? That was the point of the thread. Tin Hat conspired ideas about Covid

You know it might work if you were funny.