Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Tin Foil Hat Time - New War

So, one of the things that helped get the US economy out of the shitter in the 30's was the US getting involved in WW2. It ramped up manufacturing, R-and-D efforts, etc.

Then the recession in the late-1980's was followed up with the first Gulf War. (Obviously the Tech Boom of the mid-90's played a huge part in getting the economy going again)

Current economic recession/depression....mass unemployment...mass supply chain impacts...oil...trade has been impacted...

And now you see some more rising tensions between the US and Iran...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump...aten-u-s-ships
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/irani...atens-security
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Tin Foil Hat Time - New War

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    So, one of the things that helped get the US economy out of the shitter in the 30's was the US getting involved in WW2. It ramped up manufacturing, R-and-D efforts, etc.

Then the recession in the late-1980's was followed up with the first Gulf War. (Obviously the Tech Boom of the mid-90's played a huge part in getting the economy going again)

Current economic recession/depression....mass unemployment...mass supply chain impacts...oil...trade has been impacted...

And now you see some more rising tensions between the US and Iran...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump...aten-u-s-ships
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/irani...atens-security
    And China!

3. Re: Tin Foil Hat Time - New War

Could it be? A wag the dog situation?

If we are really going tinfoil hat time:...
    What if we really did plant the Virus in China to blame them and make them look bad on the worlds stage while this really always was about an oil war and paying Russia back for favors owed by Trump...

How’s that for tinfoil hats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    If we are really going tinfoil hat time:...
    What if we really did plant the Virus in China to blame them and make them look bad on the worlds stage while this really always was about an oil war and paying Russia back for favors owed by Trump...

How’s that for tinfoil hats?

How is driving oil futures into negative territory helping Russia?

If there is a conspiracy here - This is China's doing to knock us off us the hegemonic economic power. The Great Depression knocked Britain out of the top spot and China is looking to do it to us.

A few years back when folks were all Russia-Russia-Russia (including here) I was talking up China as the real threat and was crapped on by a lot of folks, including here.

I can see a scenario where China was working with the virus and it got loose and they let it go until it spread then, after a few months (or more) owned up to it knowing it would hurt economies around the world. I can also see them purposely doing it. They could not care less about the lives lost.

And if you doubt them letting it spread they let people travel all over China for the Chinese New Year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

If there is a conspiracy here - This is China's doing to knock us off us the hegemonic economic power. The Great Depression knocked Britain out of the top spot and China is looking to do it to us.

A few years back when folks were all Russia-Russia-Russia (including here) I was talking up China as the real threat and was crapped on by a lot of folks, including here.

I can see a scenario where China was working with the virus and it got loose and they let it go until it spread then, after a few months (or more) owned up to it knowing it would hurt economies around the world. I can also see them purposely doing it. They could not care less about the lives lost.

And if you doubt them letting it spread they let people travel all over China for the Chinese New Year.
    And they stopped internal flights in and out of Wuhan a few weeks earlier....

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

That’s not tinfoil hat territory... that’s highly likely.
    I was trying to have fun and take it a step further.

The assumption that it’s man-made from a Chinese lab to hurt the US economy isn’t very fringe, is it?

Blog Entries

That’s not tinfoil hat territory... that’s highly likely.
    I was trying to have fun and take it a step further.

The assumption that it’s man-made from a Chinese lab to hurt the US economy isn’t very fringe, is it?

It isn’t man made. That we know.

Whether or not China knew about it and was researching it...that’s still very much on the table as a likelihood/high possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It isn’t man made. That we know.

Whether or not China knew about it and was researching it...that’s still very much on the table as a likelihood/high possibility.

I guess man-manipulated is a better phrase for what i was suggesting. The labs in Wuhan are not a coincidence.

The same Wuhan labs that Obama supposedly granted Millions in funding to?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/obama-...further-grants

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I guess man-manipulated is a better phrase for what i was suggesting. The labs in Wuhan are not a coincidence.

Not at all.

I think it's pretty fair to say they were researching COVID19 for a while in that lab.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    The same Wuhan labs that Obama supposedly granted Millions in funding to?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/obama-...further-grants

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Boy is that not surprising.

Again...I really despise the amount of foreign aid we give out.