Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Back-O-The-Line Doucher - COVID19 Edition

So, noticed a lot of people saying that people who are out protesting the stay-at-home orders should voluntarily opt out or move to the "back of the line" for treatment if they get sick with COVID19.

Ok, that's fair. It is frustrating.

Question for those on that side of the fence though.

Don't you think that idea/belief might set a bad precedent for other things though? Maybe I'm walking this out a bit too far, but why stop there? Why not extend that same mentality to people who choose not to work, but still receive the benefits of or Constitutional Republic? Wouldn't that be more fair?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Back-O-The-Line Doucher - COVID19 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    So, noticed a lot of people saying that people who are out protesting the stay-at-home orders should voluntarily opt out or move to the "back of the line" for treatment if they get sick with COVID19.

Don't you think that idea/belief might set a bad precedent for other things though? Maybe I'm walking this out a bit too far, but why stop there? Why not extend that same mentality to people who choose not to work, but still receive the benefits of or Constitutional Republic? Wouldn't that be more fair?
    Are people really saying that?

That doesn't make any sense.

Blog Entries

I like the idea of creating a database of protesters and making them carry documentation so that they don't get treatment.

Next we'll see people supporting containment camps or some shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Are people really saying that?

That doesn't make any sense.
    There are a lot of small protests popping up around the country right now due to stay at home orders. I get it...civil unrest was bound to happen.

Trump has kind of been egging some of them on too...which I am a bit conflicted about.

There have been a lot of folks saying that those protestors should give up their right to be treated/tested for COVID if they get it while protesting because they're violating SAH orders and potentially impacting the efforts to flatten the curve.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

The back of the line thing is stupid. But you're right, if you're going to do it here, you need to be consistent and apply it everywhere.

These whine back if the line posters are a little foolish in my opinion. I mean the people who are getting it without protest must have also failed to follow all the precautions as well.

I would say this is more scary when thinking about socialized medicine. You get last treatment cuz you didn’t follow so and so guidelines

Depends on the spirit of the protest, and I have no idea how you’re supposed to determine that. One moron is holding up a sign that says I need a haircut, and another protester at the same location is saying that they want to work and not collect unemployment and be a drain on resources. How do you treat both the same, I don’t think you can. One reason for protesting is very legitimate, the other is just someone bored being idiotic.

There have been a lot of folks saying that those protestors should give up their right to be treated/tested for COVID if they get it while protesting because they're violating SAH orders and potentially impacting the efforts to flatten the curve.
    Whoever is suggesting this doesn’t have the slightest clue what freedom means.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I like the idea of creating a database of protesters and making them carry documentation so that they don't get treatment.

Next we'll see people supporting containment camps or some shit.
    Liberal media is already saying they hope the trump supporters will die from COVID19 so trump loses the election. And this from the party claiming trump is divisive.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Depends on the spirit of the protest, and I have no idea how you’re supposed to determine that. One moron is holding up a sign that says I need a haircut, and another protester at the same location is saying that they want to work and not collect unemployment and be a drain on resources. How do you treat both the same, I don’t think you can. One reason for protesting is very legitimate, the other is just someone bored being idiotic.
    I love how liberals call peaceful protestors “morons”. But when protestors are burning buildings and looting, they are patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I love how liberals call peaceful protestors “morons”. But when protestors are burning buildings and looting, they are patriots.
    I’m not a liberal so be careful with the labeling. Vlad? Since you like labeling, you must be some kind of a commie with a name like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I’m not a liberal so be careful with the labeling. Vlad? Since you like labeling, you must be some kind of a commie with a name like that?
    I don't think he was calling you a liberal, rather adding context to your post by pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock