Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Not a good look for Nancy Pelosi while showing her stash of ice cream in 2 giant high dollar refrigerators

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    Her father and grandfather must be rolling over in their graves at what she is doing.

Anybody know why Channel 11 (WBAL) never airs much of the virus news conferences. There is a lot of info that comes out that will help people to understand. But WBAL cuts away very fast goes back to those clowns in the studio and they tell you NOTHING but have a lot to say of their personal feelings which I do not care for. It was the same way before this when they did not tell you much about the 350 killings a year in the city. I guess I need to find another channel.
    The lib Senator out of AZ...Kirsten Sinema...is even telling the Democrats to pass the refunding bill for the PPP, but nobody is paying attention and the media isn't saying a word.

Sinema: The PPP program is going to run out of funding soon - the Senate should approve add’l funding by unanimous consent ASAP. Small businesses need our help to survive during this emergency.

Nancy wanted to show the country how much ice cream she intends to eat in her gourmet kitchen right after directly contributing to people being laid off.

I assume this will be all blamed on Trump once that memo is sent out to all the MSM outlets. The sheep who listen to their propaganda won't know any better and will go along with it because...*checks notes*...racism and white supremacy.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 04-17-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Not a good look for Nancy Pelosi while showing her stash of ice cream in 2 giant high dollar refrigerators

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    Her father and grandfather must be rolling over in their graves at what she is doing.

Anybody know why Channel 11 (WBAL) never airs much of the virus news conferences. There is a lot of info that comes out that will help people to understand. But WBAL cuts away very fast goes back to those clowns in the studio and they tell you NOTHING but have a lot to say of their personal feelings which I do not care for. It was the same way before this when they did not tell you much about the 350 killings a year in the city. I guess I need to find another channel.
    I have no idea but I do know they covered the Impeachment hearings like nobodies business. They were broadcast everyday, both on channel 11 and Channel 11.2 (Me TV) for the Antenna people, which was very unusual.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Gourmet ice cream....None of that Turkey Hill that’s on sale.
    I dont see any Food Lion brand sherbert in there.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I dont see any Food Lion brand sherbert in there.
    Or for you old timers, remember Ice Milk? I'm not even sure what it was but I remember eating it as a kid. An ice cream knock off, I guess and cheaper than ice cream.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I don’t give a rats ass what type of refrigerator Pelosi has or what’s in it.
    This. They're ALL out of touch with the reality of the average American. Not sure why the need to continually demonize one party over the other when they're both a part of the same problem.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This. They're ALL out of touch with the reality of the average American. Not sure why the need to continually demonize one party over the other when they're both a part of the same problem.
    I thought it was a joke. 99.9% are rich of the system and corrupt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I thought it was a joke. 99.9% are rich of the system and corrupt
    I guess I'm just frustrated that there's seemingly no solution. They've insulated themselves against real change to the system.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I guess I'm just frustrated that there's seemingly no solution. They've insulated themselves against real change to the system.
    It is definitely frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Honest question here. I'll agree with you that both sides are out of touch with average Americans. If we all agree this is true, do you think it is better for government to have more input in your daily life or less input. Personally I choose to have less government input.

The reason I hate democrats, people who vote democrat, and even people who sometimes consider voting for democrats is because they want control over everything we do. I'm not in the camp that thinks Republicans are perfect little angels either, but at least they don't want to run my life so I always vote for 'em. My feelings towards people in general is summed up by Chuck Berry's version of My Ding-a-Ling, "Live how you want to live brother, ain't nobody stopping you now". As long as I'm not in any way responsible and you're not hurting anybody else, I don't care if you live, die, or grow mushrooms in your crack (you being a general pronoun, not aimed at Terpsfan82 in any way, though if you, Terpsfan82, want to allow fungus to reproduce in your pants, feel free).
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Congress is on vacation right now and one side isn’t willing to help. That’s not debatable. The Democrats are defending China, the WHO, and want us to give Iran money in the middle of this crisis. Those are our enemies and Democrats are going out of their way to defend our enemies.

I don’t want this to be a Rep/Dem issue, but...Pelosi just shut down the PPP and delayed the prior bill to help the economy because she wanted to give the Kennedy Center millions of dollars while Americans were losing jobs. Dianne Feinstein is legitimately pushing for Trump to give our money to Iran right now while Americans are losing jobs. The DNC is the enemy.

Everything darb said in his last post is true.

One side of the assholes want to control everything you do and are actively enabling the economic downturn. The other side of the assholes don’t want to control everything you do and aren’t enabling the economic downturn. If you’re gonna be honest...the Republicans, for the most part, are trying to help the country get through this and the Democrats are simply a hinderance.

Both sides blow, but it’s clear who blows less. Lol.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 04-18-2020 at 02:12 PM.