Baldy's Breakdowns: Ravens 2020 Edition

I was going to just post a topic about this vid but figured, maybe we can lump all of them for the year in here. Anyway I wanted to post the recent vid about Calais Campbell:

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvide...y-s-Breakdowns

He's clever about his clip choices. A TFL against Derrick Henry, clips against Kansas City and Houston, and a sack on Philip Rivers (Indy's new QB). Concentrating on potential matchups in the AFC playoffs.

Re: Baldy's Breakdowns: Ravens 2020 Edition

Laughed at the mention of “Yannick Noah” (a tennis player from the 80s, and Joakim Noah’s father) instead of Yannick Ngakoue. This is good stuff tho. Baldy is awesome.

Love the Wolfe video too. I was kinda meh on the signing at first but after hearing all his quotes and looking at him more in-depth since then I'm a lot more excited about him. Obviously it's tough to commit long-term to a guy coming off a dislocated elbow when you can't give him a physical, but provided he's healthy I expect we'll see an in-season extension. He explicitly said he wants one, and he certainly seems like a great fit with what we do.

Blog Entries

...Great Vid
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

"Usually when I'm not making plays.... I'm too high... this is a very simple game... I'm very average when I play standing up, but when I get down low that's when I become a great player.... so it's a constant reminder."

Love that kind of self awareness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    "Usually when I'm not making plays.... I'm too high... this is a very simple game... I'm very average when I play standing up, but when I get down low that's when I become a great player.... so it's a constant reminder."

Love that kind of self awareness.
    Never had a chance to listen to him talk X's and O's before.
    And he sounds like a technician. The young DL heck all the DL could make themselves better players by taking notes when Calais breaks down the game.

This dude is gonna be a difference maker physically and mentally on the defense.

Love this:
    "So much of pass rushing is setting guys up but I don't really believe in "setting guys up" because I'm trying to win every play"
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said