Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Brandin Cooks traded to the Texans

I really don't understand this move on both sides. Hopkins is clearly a better player than Cooks, but the Texans traded Hopkins for 2nd and traded a 2nd for Cooks. Also, the Rams lost cap space by trading Cooks which now puts them in the negative by about 5M.

Blog Entries

Re: Brandin Cooks traded to the Texans

Wow, so Cooks is worth a 2...and Hopkins is worth a 2...

LMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Cooks has had so many concussions that he might never be able to play again. The Rams must have decided he was done. If anyone was going to give them anything for him, it would be the Texans. I suppose they thought restructuring someone to free up cap space was worth it for a 2nd rounder.

Blog Entries

Bill O'Brien needs to be arrested. He needs to be arrested, and he needs to be caned.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Bill O'Brien is trying to destroy the Texans.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Someone needs to do to Bill O'Brien what Jim Cornette wants to do to Vince Russo.

If DeCosta isn't on the phone to O'Brien every day trying to see what he could get out of him, he isn't doing his job properly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    If DeCosta isn't on the phone to O'Brien every day trying to see what he could get out of him, he isn't doing his job properly.
    The only explanation I will accept is that the only ounce of sense left in O'Brien's brain was to make sure that Hopkins went to the NFC.

Cooks goal is to play for every team in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Who would you want though? JJ Watt has a cap hit of 15 mil and would be the only player I'd want from them other than Reid or Watson.

Imagine having to pay your franchise QB and LT, and proceeding to give up legitimate assets for 20mil in mediocre and injury-prone skill positioners.