Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: I am 100% convinced the Ravens are targeting Queen or Murray.

Queen is already more or less the same size as Levonta David. Not to mention he has a good frame that looks like it could add weight without detracting from his athleticism, and is only 20 years old. So he certainly could pack on a solid amount of good weight in an NFL training program.

I know I've seen some chatter here and there on him, but I really like Logan Wilson out of Wyoming (6'2" 241 lbs). Maybe at 92 or 106. I've seen some folks consider him right in that Brooks / Harrison tier of ILBs. I'd rank him above that Troy Dye from Oregon. Wilson's a very good run defender, good processor, very good tackler, has decent athleticism, but will struggle a bit in coverage. I'd love to grab him and have him start at MIKE. I'm against the first round guys and want us to platoon the shit out of our ILBs.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: I am 100% convinced the Ravens are targeting Queen or Murray.

Queen size is not so bad...

as long as you're not too long... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by ravensintennessee View Post
    I know I've seen some chatter here and there on him, but I really like Logan Wilson out of Wyoming (6'2" 241 lbs). Maybe at 92 or 106. I've seen some folks consider him right in that Brooks / Harrison tier of ILBs. I'd rank him above that Troy Dye from Oregon. Wilson's a very good run defender, good processor, very good tackler, has decent athleticism, but will struggle a bit in coverage. I'd love to grab him and have him start at MIKE. I'm against the first round guys and want us to platoon the shit out of our ILBs.
    Agreed, I think he's an excellent option if we wait until the 4th round for a LB. He could probably start right away and we'd still be better off than we were to end the year at the position.

Blog Entries

you were right

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    you were right
    LOL. Thanks. Every time I analyzed it, it kept coming up Queen.

I was so confident that I didn't include him in my Pick Six. Doh. I included Aiyuk there because I was hellbent on telling everyone who would listen that we were sleeping on him. He was my #2 receiver after Lamb, and my #2 hope for the Ravens pick.

Aiyuk was the sixth receiver off the board, just after Reagor and Jefferson, so I wasn't totally crazy.

After passing on Lamb to draft Kinlaw, the 49rs thought enough of Aiyuk to move up and get him at 25, exactly where the Ravens fell back to last year to get Hollywood.

Fun fact: Aiyuk graduated from Robert McQueen High School!
    Last edited by Shas; 04-24-2020 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Forgot about the Reagor pick

Quote Originally Posted by G54377 View Post
    Agreed, I think he's an excellent option if we wait until the 4th round for a LB. He could probably start right away and we'd still be better off than we were to end the year at the position.
    Wilson could earn his roster spot as a special teams player as he becomes Queen's partner as a more traditional Mike.

all hail the Shas

happy happy
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)