1. Trade up but with who??

In your opinion, who is the ideal trade partner for the Ravens to move up?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Trade up but with who??

Probably with Jacksonville to get their pick at #20, under the assumption of the top three WRs is there.

Jacksonville is going to have to completely rebuild so the more picks the better for them.

Figure the Ravens would have to give up #28, and their picks in the third (#92) and fifth round (#170) to make it happen.

I think it's a terrible idea, but it's as close as I can come to a realistic partner for moving up.

Also realistic, but a lot more expensive, would be SF at 13, because other than 13 and 31 they do not have any other picks until the 5th round. At least one of the top three WRs will be there, as well as Chaisson and maybe Kinlaw/Brown.

Blog Entries

My feeling towards a trade-up is that I still want to maintain 3 picks within the first two rounds.
    Shas's idea "Figure the Ravens would have to give up #28, and their picks in the third (#92) and fifth round (#170) to make it happen" wouldn't phase me IF DeCosta saw a player he thought the Ravens needed and was of sufficient value... Bc