Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: There can be games this fall with full stadiums. Here's how.

Football starts in September. There's a good chance that this is just not a big problem in September. If it's not a big problem in September, people will just go to football games.

If a person is worried about catching something from someone in a crowd, that person might be more likely to stay home. If a person is not worried about catching something from someone in a crow, that peerson might be less likely to stay home.

As I understand it, this virus is not the first virus there has ever been. I was doing some research on the internet, and back in the day, there was something called "cold and flu season" and, apparently, they still had sports in arenas and stadiums. Crazy, huh? And people got the flu, and people died from the flu. And they still had sporting events, and concerts and a whole bunch of other things, despite the fact that people were catching the flu and dying from the flu.

People, now, understand what "social distancing" is, and if they want to do that "social distancing", they will do so. People who want to do "social distancing" will not be the people who are going to the football games in September.

Blog Entries

Re: There can be games this fall with full stadiums. Here's how.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    I would let the players play this season but no fans at the stadium. Just pump in recorded crowd noise of the home teams.
    And for Browns games pump in lots of boos

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: There can be games this fall with full stadiums. Here's how.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    And for Browns games pump in lots of boos
    Fill the seats with Paper bags of sad faces.