Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: The Virus is Taking One of the Ravens Most Loyal Fans

So sorry Bear. Praying for you and your family. I can't imagine not being able to see a loved one during that time. My heart feels for you

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    My grandmother isn't going to make it. I can't see her because of the quarantine at her assisted living facility.
    The nurse put her on the phone and we said our goodbyes.
    We would speak after every Ravens game.
    She never missed one
    Fuck you China
    Bear, sorry to hear that. I am praying in the "in-between" for you, your grandmother, and all your family. I'm praying for the very best to happen and that you and your grandmother feel and know God's love and care in this.

(I learned to be a good, considerate O's fan because of my grandmother and still miss her decades later.)

Thank you all for the kind words. It means a lot to me. I'm expecting a call anytime now. It's in the news as she's the first one at this facility. She had told me(barely could talk) that it won't be long and she was going to see her husband, my brother(who died today last year of a blood clot) and my father. I hope she's right

To the person who sent me the message under the new poster account (Racist Bear Arms) who hopes they throw my grandmother's body off a bridge and that I catch the virus and die...there are some people who you just never should mess with. Of course you're a big old keyboard warrior. I you really are upset with me, I would be more than happy to meet you and have a heart to heart. That would never , with the likes of you who are terrified to actually deal with things in person

I am not against any of the Chinese citizens, only the lying communist government who hid this and mislead the world intentionally. If anyone doesn't believe that read this

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...astating-lies/

prayers to your family & you!

Blog Entries

Thank you all for the kind words. It means a lot to me. I'm expecting a call anytime now. It's in the news as she's the first one at this facility. She had told me(barely could talk) that it won't be long and she was going to see her husband, my brother(who died today last year of a blood clot) and my father. I hope she's right

To the person who sent me the message under the new poster account (Racist Bear Arms) who hopes they throw my grandmother's body off a bridge and that I catch the virus and die...there are some people who you just never should mess with. Of course you're a big old keyboard warrior. I you really are upset with me, I would be more than happy to meet you and have a heart to heart. That would never , with the likes of you who are terrified to actually deal with things in person

I am not against any of the Chinese citizens, only the lying communist government who hid this and mislead the world intentionally. If anyone doesn't believe that read this

FYI- you can report private messages to the mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

To the person who sent me the message under the new poster account (Racist Bear Arms) who hopes they throw my grandmother's body off a bridge and that I catch the virus and die...
    What the ever-loving fuck? Hopefully the mods are able to track down and ban that slime.
    "Chin up, chest out."

My grandmother isn't going to make it. I can't see her because of the quarantine at her assisted living facility.
    The nurse put her on the phone and we said our goodbyes.
    We would speak after every Ravens game.
    She never missed one
    Fuck you China
    I was never really upset by the Richard Nixon Watergate thing when it happened - but in retrospect - almost 50 years later I truly hope he burns in hell for opening up relations with China. Both economically and socially that has to be the worst decision ever made by an American President. We should have kept them a third world country - we would have been much better off.

Imagine the depths of loserdom, self loathing and the associated mental illness required to make an account and then send something that nasty. Im sure its difficult but this person deserves your pity if anything, not anger.

Damn Brother, Sorry to hear of this. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this mess.

Though I have never even met you or hardly had any interactions with you on here, my thoughts are with you and your family!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Forget about people like that. It's truly a shame how irresponsible an entire nation handled this thing but you and your family are all gonna get through this, none of you are to blame or at fault with feeling frustrated about it all just as we all are. You're in my prayers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Forget about people like that. It's truly a shame how irresponsible an entire nation handled this thing but you and your family are all gonna get through this, none of you are to blame or at fault with feeling frustrated about it all just as we all are. You're in my prayers.
    Cool-x is right! Don't let one @$$hole interfere with the ocean of support people, many of whom are RSR board posters, have/are giving you and your family. You will get through this sorrowful, mournful period because life has a way of allowing us humans to move on as time goes by. Meanwhile, you're in our prayers... Bc