Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: The Virus is Taking One of the Ravens Most Loyal Fans

All this sucks. I have been trying to get my mother to take it seriously. The worst part is the incubation because you have all these people walking around thinking they are fine when they are carrying the virus

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I am not against any of the Chinese citizens, only the lying communist government who hid this and mislead the world intentionally. If anyone doesn't believe that read this

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...astating-lies/
    The Communist leaders of China are evil, not the citizens they essentially rule. China is an amazing ancient and beautiful culture that has been hijacked by thugs. If anyone wanted to understand the evil of the authoritarian government in China all they need to do is look at what is happening. They lied to the world and it will end up killing 10's of thousands. The government of China should have been sounding alarms but instead hid the extent of the threat and left the world completely flat footed. They were caught up in a sick weird authoritarian PR campaign that shows they were more interested in their image than the actual human lives at stake. They only care about holding onto power. All the leaders starting with Xi should be held accountable. They are authoritarian creeps.

Here is another link where the Chinese government is attacking a Nobel Prize winner for calling them out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tatorship.html

Here is another great editorial.

https://lmtribune.com/opinion/commen...91779b624.html

I am so sorry for you loss. May this plague end soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The Communist leaders of China are evil, not the citizens they essentially rule. China is an amazing ancient and beautiful culture that has been hijacked by thugs. If anyone wanted to understand the evil of the authoritarian government in China all they need to do is look at what is happening. They lied to the world and it will end up killing 10's of thousands. The government of China should have been sounding alarms but instead hid the extent of the threat and left the world completely flat footed. They were caught up in a sick weird authoritarian PR campaign that shows they were more interested in their image than the actual human lives at stake. They only care about holding onto power. All the leaders starting with Xi should be held accountable. They are authoritarian creeps.

Here is another link where the Chinese government is attacking a Nobel Prize winner for calling them out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tatorship.html

Here is another great editorial.

https://lmtribune.com/opinion/commen...91779b624.html
    I swore I wouldn’t get caught up in this part, but I just can’t resist. The low value that the Chinese government places on human life is simply deplorable. It’s also not a secret how badly they persecute Christianity and Christians, jailing pastors, closing churches, and the government went as far to re-write scripture to better fit their propaganda. They are a huge problem, and I hope when this is all over the world will stop using them to make their cheap consumer crap. Turning a blind eye to their crimes against humanity and lies has got to stop, but it will take the world to strip them of their power.

Blog Entries

We're going to be sharing more stories like this over the next month. This is a very dark time in our history.

I am so sorry for your loss BearArms. Obviously you are not alone. We all need to respect and support each other to get through this

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    She just died. My mother broke down. She and I have lost in a few years her father(my gf), her husband /my dad, her son/my only sibling, now her mother

She was very healthy and together. Of all the family she and I became the closest.

I'm just devastated. We couldn't be with her. This is a horrible horrible virus and it's a terrible ordeal being critically sick with this. People running around challenging it and saying its just the flu are going to kill many more with their carelessness

Thank you all for your support and kindness. I read every response.

This is a living nightmare
    Very very sorry; hugs to you and your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    All this sucks. I have been trying to get my mother to take it seriously. The worst part is the incubation because you have all these people walking around thinking they are fine when they are carrying the virus
    Yeah. Well that's precisely why this is a pandemic in the first place, the incubation period and people not realizing they have it.

Grieving for you BearArms

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We're going to be sharing more stories like this over the next month. This is a very dark time in our history.

I am so sorry for your loss BearArms. Obviously you are not alone. We all need to respect and support each other to get through this
    My last living grandparent died a couple months ago, she got to miss all this mess.

Call your living family people.

BearArms, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. You have my sincere condolences. Try to hold on to memories of the good times you had with her and keep her alive in the stories you share. Wishing you and your family the best as you go through this extremely difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    My last living grandparent died a couple months ago, she got to miss all this mess.

Call your living family people.
    That's something that's been on my mind these last couple weeks. I'm glad my Mom isn't here for this. She was such a worrier...not for herself but for me, my sister and her friends and neighbors. Yeah....I'm glad she isn't going through all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Really sorry BA. The grieving process has to happen but even though we don’t know you personally I’m sure everyone is here for you even if you want to just vent.
    You guys are better people than most I know in person. Thanks DR. My faith is being challenged right now

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Please tell her this. She was in Rehobeth Beach at Brandywine (assisted living). People were still coming and going out of there up until Trump ordered all these facilities to quarantine. She was infected after that sitting in her own room in a supposed safe environment.

Then a hospice worker comes in her room. She had absolutely no symptoms, yet here we are. The state government in Delaware admitted to the news paper there that several health care workers were infected yet they wouldn't say where they had been. Once again terrible leadership.

This worker, along with the employees at the facility were not wearing adequate protection in the environment that will kill the most if infection breaks out.

The two week incubation period is what made this thing so deadly. Tell your mother people she might meet can show no symptoms at all and be infected.

When I warned my mother what was coming after talking to my friend in Hong Kong. she replied it's just a flu. I finally convinced her as and then bam, her mother gets it. It's a surreal feeling honestly, I used to see the increasing numbers and thought "well, 1673 deaths out of 330,000,000 is very very low odds. Were going to see these numbers escalating in an unheard of manner in our lifetimes over the next month.

Convince your mom, show her my post