Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Could Lamar's clothing line become a distraction?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Ray Lewis still makes millions on his licensed products, as he is entitled to do.

LJ team is just protecting his rights too so that later down the line, he has the revenue source. Any player would do the same
    Exactly.

Protecting future earning potential. Will have no impact on the field.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    None of that says "humble" to me.
    And none of that has really shown up in all his years in the league, either. He's got an ego but has never had much trouble with team mates or coaches.

It sounds like that scout had maybe been reading his book of racist cliches about black quarterbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    And none of that has really shown up in all his years in the league, either. He's got an ego but has never had much trouble with team mates or coaches.

It sounds like that scout had maybe been reading his book of racist cliches about black quarterbacks.
    I agree the full picture might be inaccurate, and with racial bias. But the point is whatever Cam is, he has always been. And I don’t k ow how anyone could make a case for him being humble at any point in his career. If someone has examples of him being humble I’d love to see it.

Lamar is humble. Has Cam ever been anything like Lamar?
    "Chin up, chest out."

I agree the full picture might be inaccurate, and with racial bias. But the point is whatever Cam is, he has always been. And I don’t k ow how anyone could make a case for him being humble at any point in his career. If someone has examples of him being humble I’d love to see it.

Call Cam having a huge ego or not humble but he and Lamar have the work ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Why would he drop it?
    I can think of 100 million+ reasons a year he might want to drop it.

I think he can probably make a LOT more money representing a big athletic apparel company than he can selling his own merch.

That's just my opinion. If you are Nike or Under Armour and sign a guy usually you don't want him working for Reebok on the side..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post

Yeah, Cam gets a bad rap. He loves the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I can think of 100 million+ reasons a year he might want to drop it.

I think he can probably make a LOT more money representing a big athletic apparel company than he can selling his own merch.

That's just my opinion. If you are Nike or Under Armour and sign a guy usually you don't want him working for Reebok on the side..
    Under Armour doesn't seem to have an issue with Tom Brady having his TB12 apparel line. Not sure why it would be any different for Lamar.

I agree Cam isn't humble. Nor does he have to be. Most QBs have huge egos. He just shows it in a different way.

I just took exception to the ramblings of a racist fool masquerading as a scouting report. It's good to see that you did too.

People officially have too much time on their hands.

Do you have any idea how many athletes have vanity projects while playing? Jordan, Lebron, Brady? C'mon

Because TB12 distracted Brady from winning all those Super Bowls...
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Could Lamar's clothing line become a distraction?

Maybe a distraction for the ladies ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

The rona really got everyone going crazy. Imagine making this thread after what we’ve seen from Lamar and his dedication to the game the past 2 years.
    If anything Lamar was too amped up for the Titans playoff game because that's how much he wants to win and be the best.