Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Could Lamar's clothing line become a distraction?

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Under Armour doesn't seem to have an issue with Tom Brady having his TB12 apparel line. Not sure why it would be any different for Lamar.
    Honestly I never heard of TB12 so I guess a precedent exists. I am surprised and I'll admit wrong because I assumed at least for apparel a big company would expect exclusivity, at least for apparel.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 03-27-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    If anything Lamar was too amped up for the Titans playoff game because that's how much he wants to win and be the best.
    I think his clock was running a little too fast in that game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Amazon was selling bootleg memorabilia with his likeness which confused fans who wanted to buy merchandise from his clothing line. Who wouldn’t be pissed about that?
    To be fair, Jeff Bezos needs the money. His value has dropped from $130B to under $110B in the past few weeks. I mean, don't you feel a little bit sorry for someone who has lost over 20 BILLION dollars? How is he going to make the mortgage on that $165M mansion he bought in LA? Times are hard, and he's not going to qualify for that $1200 stimulus check. Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    To be fair, Jeff Bezos needs the money. His value has dropped from $130B to under $110B in the past few weeks. I mean, don't you feel a little bit sorry for someone who has lost over 20 BILLION dollars? How is he going to make the mortgage on that $165M mansion he bought in LA? Times are hard, and he's not going to qualify for that $1200 stimulus check. Poor guy.
    Yeah we don’t want him eating cat food or anything while he’s busy asking other people to help his Amazon employees.

How it all got started...

It seems as if Amazon and/or their vendors, have attempted to benefit from the image and likeness of NFL MVP Lamar Jackson. Lamar’s Mom, an avid Amazon Prime shopper, was the first to report the discovery. One insider claims that Felicia Jones, a huge Michael Jackson fan, ordered a t-shirt that she thought was one that depicted the cover of MJ’s album, Thriller. To her surprise, upon delivery, the face was that of her son Lamar.
    More at the LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    How it all got started...

More at the LINK
    good one!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

How quickly they forget that Michael Jackson was a Raven. I think he might still hold the Ravens single season receiving TD record with 14.