Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TP Tip

Blog Entries

Re: TP Tip

This thread is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This thread is hilarious!
    Only right-wing nutjobs have this much fun.

See Dems? Being a Nazi is a good time :)

Since we're on the topic...here's a weird question:

Is everybody's technique a reach around with a north-south/south-north direction variance on the wipe? The reason I ask is because I've got a buddy who admitted that he goes directly between his legs. From the front! To me, that's absolutely absurd and a borderline "communist maneuver." Does anybody else do that? Be honest. No judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I'm 6'5 and about 240 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal.

Asses come in different shapes and sizes and mine sure as hell aint gettin clean without a full-fledged wipe with a good amount of TP.

Lax, maybe you're just gifted? Combine that with your coffee/gas adventure the other day...you might be the most impressive person in Delaware.
    Well maybe. But I think a handheld shower head will more than do the trick. Lol. That way you can put that baby wherever needs a sploosh! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is everybody's technique a reach around with a north-south/south-north direction variance on the wipe? The reason I ask is because I've got a buddy who admitted that he goes directly between his legs. From the front! To me, that's absolutely absurd and a borderline "communist maneuver." Does anybody else do that? Be honest. No judgement.
    Yeah..that’s a hard toilet fail! Never back to front! Always front to back. Otherwise the boys will get a tad funky! Lmao.

Blog Entries

That's just odd. Yourr friend is a weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That's just odd. Yourr friend is a weirdo.
    Totally

For clarity ....when I say grab a shower I do assume you have a hand held shower head. Lol. A big ole rain shower ain’t gonna clean up the crack very well. Gotta get in there with a pressure washer like device!! Basically a bidet in the tub.

And I’ll also go along that a wash down after a dump isn’t gonna fly with little kids. In that case I’d maybe stick up on baby wipes and scented trash bags! No TP ...use the wipes for the kids....just don’t flush!!! You’ll have way more trouble than a shitty ass !

I knew a guy that did that.
    I couldn’t even if I wanted to, not that flexible

Blog Entries

Try wiping your ass with the opposite hand that you normally use. I had to do this for a few months when recovering from rotator cuff surgery when my arm was in a sling. Very awkward and probably used twice as much TP as i normally use. Always felt i was missing something. Could have used a bidet back then.

"A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Try wiping your ass with the opposite hand that you normally use. I had to do this for a few months when recovering from rotator cuff surgery when my arm was in a sling. Very awkward and probably used twice as much TP as i normally use. Always felt i was missing something. Could have used a bidet back then.
    That sounds awful

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk