Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Suh almost a Raven

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Tampa is team 3 in like a decade, no?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Lions, Dolphins, Rams, and TB. 3 teams the last four years is kind of a lot but if Brockers falls through Suh would have been nice to have

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Missed on him? Good. Suh is a dirtbag.
    If it doesnt hurt the lockerroom the on the field stuff i typically dont care about even if its borderline dirty. I agree with you though, Suh is an exception i wouldnt want him in a Ravens uni. Him and Burffect kings of the trash heap.

Suh really cleaned up his act last year it seemed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    NFL network reporting the Ravens were one of 2 teams that came down to final offers four Suh.

That would have been one hell of defensive front. Where would we have gotten the cap though? And that seems like a lot of FA focus on one position group.

Corvus Invictus Eternus
    Would have loved to get Suh, he was one of the DL I wanted.

At his age he would have been a rotational base 5 tech DE in 34 and a key member of a 4 down pass rush package @ 3tech.

I would still love to get/draft another disruptive DL for the 4 down DL (passing downs)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Would you have preferred Suh over Brockers? I am not that thrilled with the Brockers acquisition, though it has gotten a lot of praise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really didn't know much about Brockers until we got him. Suh is a legend, but he was expensive in his and now past his prime. He's moved around a lot too, and I'm not a fan of guys rep as a 'dirty player'. I don't think anyone can deny just how good he was in his prime though. True badass. Everyone has good things to say about Brockers though. Could very well be a better fit. Similar price too.

Corvus Invictus Eternus

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Lions, Dolphins, Rams, and TB. 3 teams the last four years is kind of a lot but if Brockers falls through Suh would have been nice to have
    Totally forgot about the dolphins

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk