Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Proof of why we should select Mims

I think Aiyuk will go in round too. The more i think of it, Higgins probably will too. Raegor probably behind them...

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Mims would be a nice addition, especially at 55 or 60. I don't think he fits as well at 28.

I'm fully expecting to see the Ravens to trade out of 28 into the 30s or early 40s and Mims would make sense there.

Claypool also fits that description.

I have zero inside info to lead me to this opinion, but I bet the Ravens have Claypool as the #4 wide receiver on their board. He fits the Ravens better than any other team.
    I agree 100%
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I wouldn’t call any YouTube analysis proof. I like Denzel Mims. There is a group of wide receiver prospects who most thought would be really good 2nd round prospects who you now see mocked in round 1.

There were so many rookie receivers last year that made an impact that it makes sense that teams will push this group up their boards this year. I’m partial to Justin Jefferson whose games I watched every week but I can absolutely see why someone would feel the same way about Denzel Mims.
    Marshall and chase gonna be beasts too

My guy this year

https://youtu.be/MG0X5lCpQoQ

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    That's a NASTY inside jab step, at 1:53.

At this point, if we stay at 28, im hoping for either Mims, Ruiz, or Queen.

Imagine Mims scoring touchdowns and this song comes on. Firrrreeee

https://youtu.be/TwyE3WJ4AWo

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    He’s the guy I want. Based on today’s quotes, sounds like this is the place he’d like to be as well.
    Your basing off a youtube highlight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    A few red flags with Baddass in the third round. With no medicals I can see him falling even to the 4th round and he was a 1st rounder last year before he decided not to declare. AGD would have been my pick there. Epenesa at 55 is a steal.

10. Re: Proof of why we should select Mims

Quote Originally Posted by ninetysixer View Post
    does he get past his college coach who is now at Carolina?
    I don't think he will if he makes it to round 2. I think they'd take him in the top of the 2nd if he falls there.

Waldman has Mims as his WR #2 in this draft.

On Ross Tucker's post-combine podcast – just a brief mention:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000467239422
    21:47
    Had Mims has one of his top 3 WRs on film heading into the Senior Bowl, and obviously Mims didn't hurt himself...

On Ross Tucker's WR-draft podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000467868478
    9:32
    Jeudy & Mims are essentially 2 & 2a in this group, and Mims slightly edges him out, mainly because...

This second one goes into Mims vs Jeudy more in depth. He has them pretty much even. He does his RSP in "tiers", so I'm gonna guess they're in the same tier (behind Lamb), and in the pod he says he'd have no fight with anyone who prefers Jeudy over Mims. But he says Mims has shown more consistent physicality at the catch point, and shown more releases against press. Waldman doesn't particularly doubt Jeudy on those aspects; but for purposes of his ratings, he has to score the guy whose shown it more, more highly.

Fun listen, if you like Mims. Waldman's RSP is due to come out in the next couple days; I'll read his write-up then.
    Last edited by JimZipCode; 03-29-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Waldman has Mims as his WR #2 in this draft.

On Ross Tucker's post-combine podcast – just a brief mention:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000467239422
    21:47
    Had Mims has one of his top 3 WRs on film heading into the Senior Bowl, and obviously Mims didn't hurt himself...

On Ross Tucker's WR-draft podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000467868478
    9:32
    Jeudy & Mims are essentially 2 & 2a in this group, and Mims slightly edges him out, mainly because...

This second one goes into Mims vs Jeudy more in depth. He has them pretty much even. He does his RSP in "tiers", so I'm gonna guess they're in the same tier (behind Lamb), and in the pod he says he'd have no fight with anyone who prefers Jeudy over Mims. But he says Mims has shown more consistent physicality at the catch point, and shown more releases against press. Waldman doesn't particularly doubt Jeudy on those aspects; but for purposes of his ratings, he has to score the guy whose shown it more, more highly.

Fun listen, if you like Mims. Waldman's RSP is due to come out in the next couple days; I'll read his write-up then.
    I feel like Mims has the complete skillset to play as outside/x receiver. Jeudy is definitely a better route runner. Can't argue having either of these guys in an offense.