Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Tua for the Panthers is not a bad pick as Bridgewater still has much to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Tua for the Panthers is not a bad pick as Bridgewater still has much to prove.
    Tua's a Charger. Talkin about Herbert

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    ****WE INTERRUPT THIS MOCK DRAFT FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT****

So I somehow completely missed the fact that the Panthers had signed Bridgewater. I hate to screw up the draft because of it, and I'm happy to re-do my pick. I would have taken Okudah, but the Jags just got him. Otherwise I would take Becton. Or we can just leave it as it stands. But I think we should pause the draft until GWNR weighs in.

Anybody have any thoughts on what we should do?
    I posted this in the Picks thread :

I hope you like this solution. During the 1st round of the 2003 draft Ozzie was in the process of trading for the pick that would give us Byron Leftwich. It got screwed up, so we took Suggs @ #10. Hot, I'd say that you just lost out on Okudah, so switch your pick to Becton. JMO... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Right I meant Herbert

Herbert for the Panthers is not a bad pick as Bridgewater still has much to prove.
    It's not ridiculous, and it would be less ridiculous for Tua. Bridgewater's contract is only for two years effectively.

But of I were the Panther's GM, I'd be working on fixing all the other holes in my team (because there are many) and then get my QB of the future in a year or two.

But yeah, if they were really in love with a QB prospect now, they'd probably be smart to take him. The hope is that you will not be drafting in the top 7 again any time soon.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Okay, I updated my pick to the following:

With the 7th pick in the RSR Mock Draft 2.0, the Carolina Panthers select Jeff Okudah, cornerback, THE Ohio State University. With a total disregard for the GM of the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Panthers woke up from a three-day bender, realized they already had signed a QB, and tackle their biggest need with the best player on the board.
    SumthingObvious has updated his as well, so we are on to the Browns and that dude in Nebraska.

Thanks errybody.
    "Chin up, chest out."

7. Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Okay, I updated my pick to the following:

SumthingObvious has updated his as well, so we are on to the Browns and that dude in Nebraska.

Thanks errybody.
    Lmao @ 3 day bender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit. Somehow I missed that Teddy went to the Panthers. Happy to re-do that pick if the powers that be (GWNR) would like.
    It was a weirdly quiet move tbh. It was pretty early in FA so there was bigger stuff going on but I’m still surprised how little attention it got. I’m excited to see what he can do with Joe Brady.

Here is the link to our spreadsheet for this draft:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Navigate through the spreadsheet via the tabs at the bottom:
    Draft tab: this is the main tab that shows you all the picks for all the rounds in one page. You can quickly see who is on-the-clock and how far away you are from your next pick.
    GM Lineup tab: This is what attaches your team and selections to you on the main draft page. Remind me to change these if there are any changes in GMs.
    All Players tab: List of draft prospects with averaged rankings from multiple sources. The rankings are several weeks old so they are NOT up to date. Also they are entirely subjective so use them at your own risk. Use the rankings with caution. There will be no opportunity to update the rankings and there are frequent changes.
    Available Player Tab: Very helpful tab.This page gives you a quick look at who is still available. If you see a number next to the player, then he has been selected already and we just haven't gotten around to filtering him off the page.
    Team-by-team: (currently not on spread sheet... will be added after a couple of rounds) shows a team's entire draft.
    Positional rankings tabs: self explanatory. Rankings from several allegedly "reputable" draft sites. You can sort by source if you like. Again, these may not up-to-date. Besides, its pretty subjective stuff anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Yeah don’t take TUa from me... with no trades all it took was MIA’s GM to want to do something different and the QB’s fall rapidly...

I a really still don’t think Herbert to CAR is unrealistic. It’s not ideal and wouldn’t be my move but stranger things have happened. I believe that they will give who they have a chsnce for a year or two though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would I take in that similar situation you all ask? Probably Lamb for the Panthers.. give ol teddy a chance.

Lamb, Moore and Mcaffrey sounds awesome

Who would I take in that similar situation you all ask? Probably Lamb for the Panthers.. give ol teddy a chance.

Lamb, Moore and Mcaffrey sounds awesome
    It does. However if you don't draft WR, Okudah is a guy you get. He's the only potential shut down CB in the draft IMO.