Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

So to Culex, njravensfan, and JonBoy...

If we did have trades in this mock, I would have been looking to trade up to grab Tua. Given how the draft unfolded, I'm curious if any of you would have been willing to drop back to the #7 pick, and what the price would have been.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post

If we did have trades in this mock, I would have been looking to trade up to grab Tua. Given how the draft unfolded, I'm curious if any of you would have been willing to drop back to the #7 pick, and what the price would have been.
    Sorry my bad on the PM, I forgot, but basically because I wasn’t reminded by a Pm, excuses, excuses...

No I wouldn’t have listened. For SD, my top 10 bi board was.
    Burrow
    Tua
    Young
    Simmons
    Becton
    Thomas
    Wirfs
    Okudah
    Herbert

Which is funny, because I truly had no intention at all of drafting a QB in round 1, my goal was Becton and Hurts, to have Tyrod lead the way for a year and play Baltimore-West... but Tua...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the 7th pick in the RSR Mock Draft 2.0, the Carolina Panthers select Justin Herbert, Quarterback, Oregon. When you are in need of a franchise QB, you don't mess around. You take the best one you can get. If we had decided to allow trades in this mock, we would have been working the phones HARD, trying to move up for Tua, or drop back and probably be able to get Herbert later. But without trades this is the best way to cross "quarterback" off of our shopping list.
    Well I didn’t see this coming. Teddy is only 27 lol damn

Yeah ....I didn’t get a PM either. And I missed my pick. lol. But it worked out.

Detroit woulda traded with ya if you wanted Tua. Young is awesome but Lions need a lot of help.

Probably stay put and not risk losing Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Well I didn’t see this coming. Teddy is only 27 lol damn
    Holy shit. Somehow I missed that Teddy went to the Panthers. Happy to re-do that pick if the powers that be (GWNR) would like.
    "Chin up, chest out."

****WE INTERRUPT THIS MOCK DRAFT FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT****

So I somehow completely missed the fact that the Panthers had signed Bridgewater. I hate to screw up the draft because of it, and I'm happy to re-do my pick. I would have taken Okudah, but the Jags just got him. Otherwise I would take Becton. Or we can just leave it as it stands. But I think we should pause the draft until GWNR weighs in.

Anybody have any thoughts on what we should do?
    "Chin up, chest out."

8. 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Arizona- everyone has had a WR penciled in here with trading fro DHop I do feel like the Cards would look at the trenches to get better here. I was really struggling between Derrick Brown or Wills. I think Wills is plug and play at RT. Lot being invested in offense in Az so I went with the tackle. DL was in dee consideration even after them picking up Linvall Joesph.

Jags- Campbell gone... Malik Jackson left the previous year via trade...Derrick Brown is a no brainer here and would likely be the best top 10 pick the Jags have had in what feels like forever.

Last edited by @SumthingObvious; 03-25-2020 at 11:30 AM.

9. Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

****WE INTERRUPT THIS MOCK DRAFT FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT****

So I somehow completely missed the fact that the Panthers had signed Bridgewater. I hate to screw up the draft because of it, and I'm happy to re-do my pick. I would have taken Okudah, but the Jags just got him. Otherwise I would take Becton. Or we can just leave it as it stands. But I think we should pause the draft until GWNR weighs in.

Anybody have any thoughts on what we should do?
    I’m ok if you flip to Okudah... I would take Derrick Brown with the Jags pick.

Let’s go back and edit? Is a reasonable miss IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by @SumthingObvious View Post
    I’m ok if you flip to Okudah... I would take Derrick Brown with the Jags pick.

Let’s go back and edit? Is a reasonable miss IMO.

Appreciate it. I PM'd Cole; it should be his call since he's the Commish of this thing. But that seems to make the most sense. It what actually would have happened.
    "Chin up, chest out."

11. Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Appreciate it. I PM'd Cole; it should be his call since he's the Commish of this thing. But that seems to make the most sense. It what actually would have happened.
    Fair enough.

I have no issue with resetting.

Tbh I was surprised by the pick but didn’t want to question it.

As commissioner and therefore dictator, HIH please remake pick 7 and we’ll go from there.

Thanks

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB