Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast
  1. Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    With the 75th pick the Indianapolis Colts select:

Tyler 'Badass' Biadasz IOL, Wisconsin

Biadasz is not the normal Wisconsin offensive lineman. He's less power and more finesse. He was a converted defensive lineman and has a lot of twitch which is something a little different for an interior offensive lineman. Biadasz was mostly a Center in college but the Colts project him at G. Having Biadasz, Ryan Kelly and Quinton Nelson all in a row creates and very nice pocket for new QB Phillip Rivers. The Colts also looked at the available wide receivers which is the biggest need and tight end which has the deepest pool left at the skill position but decided to go with the best available player who fit their need at this point.
    Nelson and Biadasz on the interior? Whew buddy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

If Biadasz really did struggle all year with an injury, someone is getting a dam nsteal if he's recovered.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    If Biadasz really did struggle all year with an injury, someone is getting a dam nsteal if he's recovered.
    He played 14 games after hip surgery and still won the Remmington trophy and was an Outland finalist. It's a risk but that's why he's here in the middle of the 3rd round.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He played 14 games after hip surgery and still won the Remmington trophy and was an Outland finalist. It's a risk but that's why he's here in the middle of the 3rd round.
    Based on the film there’s no way he should have won IMO. I’d love to hear how he was better than Cush this year.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Cool Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    and, being the only other participant (202Belden) in the run, njravensfan will snipe both of us.
    Gentlemen, I just luv sniping as long as I'm not participating, and I can't wait until Nj upsets your draft apple-cart You guys, and this thread are so much fun, well as long as you don't draft the players I have in mind for the Seahawks and Eagles in the 3rd round. My lips are sealed except to sip a little :

A man's gotta do something while in self-isolation... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Based on the film there’s no way he should have won IMO. I’d love to hear how he was better than Cush this year.
    Aren’t you on the clock lol

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Gentlemen, I just luv sniping as long as I'm not participating, and I can't wait until Nj upsets your draft apple-cart You guys, and this thread are so much fun, well as long as you don't draft the players I have in mind for the Seahawks and Eagles in the 3rd round. My lips are sealed except to sip a little :

Two picks before I’m up, and I have three guys I’m looking at. So I’m ready to snipe lol

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

I'll drink to that! To your good health! clink.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    I have three guys I’m looking at. So I’m ready
    A bottle of whiskey and three guys you are looking at? Wrong forum.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    A bottle of whiskey and three guys you are looking at? Wrong forum.
    Lmaoooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Two picks before I’m up, and I have three guys I’m looking at. So I’m ready to snipe lol
    Me, GWNR, and BcRaven?

I guess it depends on what you like.. short guys, dilfs, or self-destructive behavior.
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24