Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    It’s definitely a vibe thing, I’m not sure who specifically has said what, but this board as a whole feels pretty unreasonably down on Tua. A lot of stuff about “I would never trust that hip” etc. I’m not sure who else would’ve moved up aggressively for him, especially considering future picks and players aren’t on the table. It’s definitely possible someone would’ve jumped me, but I’m comfortable going Wirfs/Hurts if it happened lol (or, more likely, just taking Herbert at 6)
    Yeah, TUA is a star, if he were healthy he’s the best prospect since Andrew Luck and clear #1 overall, IMO. I don’t get it either.

I’m predicting fireworks in real life... Tua @3 to MIA and JaX moving up to 5 to snipe LA... DET could get a massive haul from two gentle drop backs... maybe even still get Okudah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yeah, TUA is a star, if he were healthy he’s the best prospect since Andrew Luck and clear #1 overall, IMO. I don’t get it either.

I’m predicting fireworks in real life... Tua @3 to MIA and JaX moving up to 5 to snipe LA... DET could get a massive haul from two gentle drop backs... maybe even still get Okudah.

Agreed on all points

I was gunshy about putting Tua behind an OL
    whose best player is arguably Ereck fucking Flowers lmao so I tried to finesse the draft a little bit because I knew no one could jump ahead of me at 18, and I thought picking Hurts would be fun if it came to that because this is all a game anyway. But if I’m Miami irl I’m making sure I come away with Tua.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Agreed on all points

I was gunshy about putting Tua behind an OL
    whose best player is arguably Ereck fucking Flowers lmao so I tried to finesse the draft a little bit because I knew no one could jump ahead of me at 18, and I thought picking Hurts would be fun if it came to that because this is all a game anyway. But if I’m Miami irl I’m making sure I come away with Tua.
    At the end of the day, it’s really the only thing that matters. I would trade all three firsts to Washington in a heart beat just to know that worst case you get Joe Burrow because Vince decided to take Tua...

He doesn’t even have to play this year: Draft OL as much as possible and invest in it again next year, might even be able to get Tunsil back...

If it were a smart organization I'd have more confidence the Lions could pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    With the 34th pick the Indianapolis Colts select:

Yetur Gross-Matos EDGE Penn State

The Colts added Justin Houston last year and traded their 1st round pick for DeForest Buckner. Now they put another pass rusher on the other side in YGM. The Colts are looking to move a defense that was middle of the pack last year back into the top 10 that they were at in 2018. YGM, Buckner, Houston with a now healthy Darius Leonard, Rock Ya Sin, Malik Hooker and free agent Xavier Rhodes all add up to what could be a top defense.
    About time a Penn state player came off the board!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Well he will probably go top ten so.,, I think your valuation is a bit off. Jalen Hurts is likely the guy waiting until day two or three.

I bet you an RSR buck that Love goes as many picks before Hurts in the real draft as you drafted Hurts ahead of him by in this draft... so 19/20?

Only one rsr buck? Doesn't sound very confident

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Only one rsr buck? Doesn't sound very confident

Nah, just don’t want to take the poor guy’s fake money..,

With my track record I don’t really have many RSR bucks left 😂

Blog Entries

Birdfan with the back to back top. Caesar Ruiz and Zack Braun were both on my watch list. Nice job!

Birdfan with the back to back top. Caesar Ruiz and Zack Braun were both on my watch list. Nice job!
    In real life i'm thinking the Texans will reach for a receiver.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Both Cesar Ruiz (C/OG) and Zack Baun (LB) could have been drafted in the 1st round. Very nice job by Birdfan... Bc

12. Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Jags continue to replenish the defense that has lost several key starters... out is Campbell in is Derrick Brown...out is Bouye in is CJ Henderson... Chinn brings another dynamic player to the defense... Chinn has rose the ranks with a great combine... Jags are taking a chance that he is able to rise to the occasion coming from a small school.