Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    It sounds like Belden’s plan as Jerry/McCarthy is to walk away from the negotiating table, let Dak play a year on the franchise tag, then turn the keys over to Herbert.
    and have the in the same building for an entire season? Jerry Jones might be just that crazy. Belden may be on to something.... Hey I got my OT, so no complaints

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    With the 21st pick in the 2020 RSR Mock Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select, Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson.
    Others I thought about were CJ Henderson, CB, Florida, but @SumthingObvious drafted him one pick ahead of the Eagles, Denzel Mims or Justin Jefferson (WRs), or an OT but five had already been taken off the board.
    I like Higgins size (6' 4" 215 lbs) and productivity. In 2018/19 combined he caught 118 passes for 1,167 yards (17.8 YPC) plus 25 TDs... Bc
    yup. slam dunk.

Minnesota follows the WR run in the 1st round by selecting Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU.

The Vikings have several major holes on their roster, but they must take advantage of this particular WR class after dealing away Stephon Diggs. So with the top pick they received from Buffalo, they plug in his replacement for 5+ years of control on a rookie deal. By the time Jefferson's second contract would be in play, I suspect Adam Thielen will be gone or on his way out.

Hate to remove the option from the Ravens, but I don't think Jefferson makes it to 28 in this mock draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    sorry guys. Just got online. A lot of stuff going on. Will make my pick in a few minutes. FYI: My brother in law out on Long Island has symptoms and tested positive. He works at a major hospital. They sent him home to quarantine. His wife and 2 kids are sick as well, but not tested. Don't know about his 82 yr old mother in law who is secluded now in the basement. Bad situation. Wife freaking out.

you are / will not be alone in your bad situation Dcat. All the best.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Dcat
    FYI: My brother in law out on Long Island has symptoms and tested positive. He works at a major hospital. They sent him home to quarantine. His wife and 2 kids are sick as well, but not tested. Don't know about his 82 yr old mother in law who is secluded now in the basement. Bad situation. Wife freaking out.
    Oh so sorry! My wife's cousin and his family live in Old Bethpage, L.I. We all went on the Alaska Cruise (Coral Princess) last July. Recently canceled our plans to get together. Dcat, I hope your family comes through this in the best possible way... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Oh so sorry! My wife's cousin and his family live in Old Bethpage, L.I. We all went on the Alaska Cruise (Coral Princess) last July. Recently canceled our plans to get together. Dcat, I hope your family comes through this in the best possible way... Bc
    thank you my friend. It's so frustrating for my wife that she can't do a thing to help them. They have to struggle through it. Most worried about the older mother in law there.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

you are / will not be alone in your bad situation Dcat. All the best.
    thanks, man.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Minnesota follows the WR run in the 1st round by selecting Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU.

The Vikings have several major holes on their roster, but they must take advantage of this particular WR class after dealing away Stephon Diggs. So with the top pick they received from Buffalo, they plug in his replacement for 5+ years of control on a rookie deal. By the time Jefferson's second contract would be in play, I suspect Adam Thielen will be gone or on his way out.

Hate to remove the option from the Ravens, but I don't think Jefferson makes it to 28 in this mock draft.
    YES! I love Jefferson. Great pick. Underrated.

Laxdad is OTC. Here are the 5 most recent and the 5 ahead:

Raiders Dcat Kenneth Murray Oklahoma LB via Chicago
    Jaguars @SumthingObvious C.J. Henderson Florida CB via LA Rams
    Eagles BcRaven Tee Higgins Clemson WR
    Vikings WNCRavensFan Justin Jefferson LSU WR via Buffalo
    Patriots Laxdad24 OTC
    Saints QtR Nevermore
    Vikings WNCRavensFan
    Dolphins njravensfan via Houston
    Seahawks BcRaven
    Ravens WNCRavensFan

With my friends taking the two WR targets I had back to back before me ....we went top TE. Whoever my QB is is gonna need a good TE ,KMet fits the bill. Woulda traded out is that was an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    With my friends taking the two WR targets I had back to back before me ....we went top TE. Whoever my QB is is gonna need a good TE ,KMet fits the bill. Woulda traded out is that was an option.

He's the best TE available. I wouldn't have picked him so high but you never know whether some team will want to make sure they get him.

DB’s? Does no one remember this is a passing league?