Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    This afternoon will make a full day since last pick. Are we ready to do a consensus pick for people who miss their picks? I think a full day going by warrants a consensus pick. Cleveland Browns are OTC. Already took OT and Edge.

If I am not mistaken, I think they have just 3 LBs on the roster right now. So that would be my suggestion if the pick is based on team need. Pretty much a 4-3 defense, with little to no depth at LB. Or go BPA.
    They need help at linebacker and safety so what about splitting the difference with Kyle Dugger who can do a bit of both? (I don't think he's been taken yet.)

2. Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    They need help at linebacker and safety so what about splitting the difference with Kyle Dugger who can do a bit of both? (I don't think he's been taken yet.)
    Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Him or ADG I think are fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by @SumthingObvious View Post

I agree. I think Dugger is generally a bit more highly regarded and has the safety versatility but either would fit. Mack Wilson looked good for them last year as the Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by @SumthingObvious View Post

I like Dugger for them. Karl Joseph and Sandejo are both on 1 yr contracts. They are very thin there. I think the GM would be fine with either Davis-Gaither or Dugger. Or both.

Blog Entries

That's a quorum. Kyle Dugger to the Browns

So do we go with this now and move on or let it ride longer? I sent a PM yseterday afternoon. I suggest we move forward now, but it is not my call to make. If we agree I'll post it up and enter on the spreadsheet

Blog Entries

So do we go with this now and move on or let it ride longer? I sent a PM yseterday afternoon. I suggest we move forward now, but it is not my call to make. If we agree I'll post it up and enter on the spreadsheet
    Now. I updated the picks thread. It's been almost 24 hours which is long enough

I'll have the Colts pick soon

Dear Mr. 202Belden,

You and I are about to enter a stretch where the two of us have 6 out of 7 picks in a row.

Now I'm going out in an hour or 2 for a bunch of curbside pick ups, so I may not be here when it starts. But this is the stretch I was looking forward to. Love round 3. Enjoy.

Blog Entries

With the 75th pick the Indianapolis Colts select:

Tyler 'Badass' Biadasz IOL, Wisconsin

Biadasz is not the normal Wisconsin offensive lineman. He's less power and more finesse. He was a converted defensive lineman and has a lot of twitch which is something a little different for an interior offensive lineman. Biadasz was mostly a Center in college but the Colts project him at G. Having Biadasz, Ryan Kelly and Quinton Nelson all in a row creates and very nice pocket for new QB Phillip Rivers. The Colts also looked at the available wide receivers which is the biggest need and tight end which has the deepest pool left at the skill position but decided to go with the best available player who fit their need at this point.

Damn... Kinda was relying on him lasting to the Jets or Raiders.. Great pick GOTA

Dear Mr. 202Belden,

You and I are about to enter a stretch where the two of us have 6 out of 7 picks in a row.

Now I'm going out in an hour or 2 for a bunch of curbside pick ups, so I may not be here when it starts. But this is the stretch I was looking forward to. Love round 3. Enjoy.
    Yes sir. Also been looking forward to it. We had good dialogue and similar thoughts last year. Bet we snipe each other a few times!

Dear Mr. 202Belden,

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    Yes sir. Also been looking forward to it. We had good dialogue and similar thoughts last year. Bet we snipe each other a few times!
    and, being the only other participant in the run, njravensfan will snipe both of us.