Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

One confirmation is good enough. Akers. If he comes around again we can help the LB issue or depth at WR.

Consensus pick for Tampa Bay. Filling a need as there is little confidence in Ronald Jones. Win now in Tampa. That's why Brady is there. Give his another weapon was the thinking despite the other team needs on defense.

Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
    Cam gets to remain in the state of Florida

202Belden is OTC.

Akers is a great fit with Brady

Akers is fine by me.

Exactly what I was thinking. Sorry for the delay guys. Ironic that the organizer is the one out to lunch.

Been a crazy week for me!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Sorry for the delay guys. Ironic that the organizer is the one out to lunch.

GWNR, I do not think, considering all that has been going on, any apology is necessary. At least not for me. We're in the 3rd round anyway... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Damn... Kinda was relying on him lasting to the Jets or Raiders.. Great pick GOTA

I was hoping for the Bengals, but didn't think that was realistic

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    GWNR, I do not think, considering all that has been going on, any apology is necessary. At least not for me. We're in the 3rd round anyway... Bc
    I demand you grovel further

This is the second time you’ve sniped me and this time you weren’t even the one that made the pick lmfao

Matt Peart is joining Cushenberry to rebuild the Broncos offensive line for the Drew Lock years. A year in an NFL weight room and Peart could be a staple in Denver's future.

I was leaning Akers (Gurley is a huge question mark and will be a FA after next year anyway, and I have limited faith in Brian Hill and Ito Smith) but I am equally happy with Matt Hennessy.

Alex Mack is a name brand, but he’s 34 and his play didn’t live up to his name last year. His contract is up in 2021, so the plan will be for Hennessy to provide depth as a rookie before taking over the job next year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    I demand you grovel further

This is the second time you’ve sniped me and this time you weren’t even the one that made the pick lmfao
    Grovelling is one of my very best talents I earned 3rd prize for it, from Miss Carson, in my class at P.S. 189 in 1958.

Nj, I didn't know I was sniping at you. I thought that we are usually allies.

Yes, i did not make the pick. Perhaps that's because I'm GM of three other teams (49ers, Eagles, and Seahawks). Anyway, no harm was intended ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Grovelling is one of my very best talents I earned 3rd prize for it, from Miss Carson, in my class at P.S. 189 in 1958.

Nj, I didn't know I was sniping at you. I thought that we are usually allies.

Yes, i did not make the pick. Perhaps that's because I'm GM of three other teams (49ers, Eagles, and Seahawks). Anyway, no harm was intended ... Bc
    lol that was directed at GWNR... I only included your post cause you told him apology was unnecessary and I (facetiously) disagreed lol

With my last Falcons I wanted Damon Arnette and GWNR took him two picks before. This time I wanted Cam Akers and GWNR took him two picks before, without even being here lmao