Niang to Titans
    Madubuike to Packers (steal)
    Pittman to Bengals (I'm sorry)
    Hall to Lions

24 picks until the Ravens

Notables on board (34):

QB - Jalen Hurts
    RB - Zack Moss
    WR - Tyler Johnson, Bryan Edwards, Van Jefferson, Collin Johnson, Donovan Peoples-Jones, KJ Hill
    TE - Adam Trautman, Hunter Bryant, Brycen Hopkins
    OL - Robert Hunt, Ben Bredeson, Netane Muti, Shane Lemieux, Matt Hennessy, John Simpson, Nick Harris
    DL - Marlon Davidson, Jordan Elliott, Leki Fotu
    EDGE - Josh Uche, Jonathan Greenard, Jabari Zuniga, Bradlee Anae, Terrell Lewis
    LB - Troy Due, Jordyn Brooks, Malik Harrison, Akeen Davis-Gaither
    DB - Ashtyn Davis, Kyle Dugger, Cameron Dantzler, Noah Igbinoghene

hoping for WR and OL in Rd 3, and ILB in Rd 4
    Got you hooked? We go all 7 rounds. I become an ignorant buffoon once we get to mid round 5..

The Discussion thread in their forum is pretty lively too.

Re: help me out in my mock for Ravens

ravens pick by this evening:

Steelers RobR Donovan Peoples-Jones Michigan WR From Buf
    Patriots Choon328 OTC. PICK DUE AT 12:30
    Saints JTJet
    Vikings Wonderboy
    Texans BroadwayRay
    Raiders PatriotKilla via SEA thru HOU
    Ravens Dcat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I got even luckier now that Brockers remains a Ram. I love my trade up and Derrick Brown even more. I'll get you a solid WR, don't worry. There are several underrated WRs still up there. And Brown >>>>> Madub.
    Aint that the truth. Derrick Brown looks like a genius pick after what happened with Brockers.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

hate to be that guy....but can we combine all these mock draft threads?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Not overall (obviously Chase Young) but he was my #1 off the list Dcat posted. Of course he gets sniped.

Would actually not have taken Okwara Rd 2. Interested in Dcat's thoughts after watching tape. Jonathan Greenard was probably the most pro-ready EDGE player on that board but I am concerned with his medicals. Okwara and Uche have more upside.

Dcat got unlucky because I believe Madubuike was top player on the board after he traded up for Brown in Rd 1.
    We don't talk enough about the pass rushers for my liking....keep trying to get it going in the draft thread....but i digress would love to delve deeper into the edge rushing prospects

Anyhow, now that Brockers isn't on the roster in retrospect would you/Dcat would have picked Madu? I would have drafted Madu anyway because he would have been BPA on my board....and now w/ Brockers being out of the picture would make even more sense for the need base approach....but one of the reason why you draft BPA is because you never know what's gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    hate to be that guy....but can we combine all these mock draft threads?
    this thread is unrelated to the RSR Mock Draft. This one is a diff't mock on another site for which I reperesent the Ravens. It doesn't belong in the other thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    this thread is unrelated to the RSR Mock Draft. This one is a diff't mock on another site for which I reperesent the Ravens. It doesn't belong in the other thread.
    Right.
    Check out the post just above the one you responded.
    I should have said 'posts' not 'threads'
    Last edited by edromeo; 03-27-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    We don't talk enough about the pass rushers for my liking....keep trying to get it going in the draft thread....but i digress would love to delve deeper into the edge rushing prospects

Anyhow, now that Brockers isn't on the roster in retrospect would you/Dcat would have picked Madu? I would have drafted Madu anyway because he would have been BPA on my board....and now w/ Brockers being out of the picture would make even more sense for the need base approach....but one of the reason why you draft BPA is because you never know what's gonna happen.
    Sorry - I would have started an EDGE rusher thread like last year but I took two months off from the board and figured I was late to the party.

EDGE isn't as good this year as last year. That kind of goes without saying. At the top is Chase Young. He's a stud. Beyond him I've got questions involving everyone. I can try to go more in depth in the draft thread since well, we all have more time at home these days. I like Epenesa (DL only), Weaver and Greenard best. I completely understand why others are high on Chaisson too.

Brown + Madu... I'd have tried to trade down out of Rd 2 as I said. But knowing Brockers is out, yeah I'd have thought about it. But I would likely not have traded up for Brown in Rd 1 to begin with. Dcat is right though. Brown and Kinlaw are the top IDL by a large margin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Sorry - I would have started an EDGE rusher thread like last year but I took two months off from the board and figured I was late to the party.

EDGE isn't as good this year as last year. That kind of goes without saying. At the top is Chase Young. He's a stud. Beyond him I've got questions involving everyone. I can try to go more in depth in the draft thread since well, we all have more time at home these days. I like Epenesa (DL only), Weaver and Greenard best. I completely understand why others are high on Chaisson too.
    Big fan of your thread from last year and didn't participate as much as i wanted due to knee deep in the WRs
    i can't think of a better way to waste time then discuss film/prospects tho

When you say DL only for AJ you edge or DL = DE + DT

AJ: DE "5-Tech" in the 3-4 moving out to DE in even front nickel. Can be creatively used by Wink I'm sure.

Epenesa joining B-Will, Campbell, and 2nd year Ferguson / Mack would be a bunch of strooooong dudes. Stronger than last year's group, despite the losses of Pierce and Wormley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Aiyuk and reagor are going in the 40's. They won't make it to the bottom of round 2