Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Picks Thread

Consensus pick for Tampa Bay. Filling a need as there is little confidence in Ronald Jones. Win now in Tampa. That's why Brady is there. Give his another weapon was the thinking despite the other team needs on defense.

Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
    Cam gets to remain in the state of Florida

202Belden is OTC.

I’m aware - will be on it later tonight. Dealing with CARES Act PPP applications and the failing banking industry servers crashing. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    I’m aware - will be on it later tonight. Dealing with CARES Act PPP applications and the failing banking industry servers crashing. Frustrating.
    Backto work. We'll see you later tonight. Stay safe.

That gives GWNR more time if he pops up and wants to roll it back before Belden returns tonight. WOuld be OK by me.

The Broncos continue to focus on protecting Drew Lock - With the 77th pick, they select OT Matt Peart, UConn

With the 78th pick, the Falcons select Matt Hennessy, C, Temple

with the 79th pick, the NY Jets select Bradlee Anae, Edge, Utah.
    I must hav watched the same Darrell Taylor videos over and over as well as Anae here. I almost bagged out entirely from Edge because they each bring something special to the table. I can't resist Anae's non-stop motor and ferociousness in getting to the QB by any means possible. Never takes a play off. Taylor, whose bend and size are impressive is verytempting here .

As the late Fred Gwynn said as the judge in My Cousin Vinny, "What's a Ute?" Well your honor, it's the Jets pick at 79. (Raiders coming up shortly.)

easiest pick ever. Now that the "Apple" has fallen from the tree and will not land anywhere near Las Vegas, the Raiders are back to having a big, big problem at corner. With the 80th pick of the draft, viva Las Vegas selects Cameron Dantzler, CB, Miss. St. (next raider pick coming shortly)

Sorry I got pulled away for a bit.

The Raiders elect to go IOL with Ben Bredeson, IOL, Michigan.

This one was a fairly quick decision... even with so many really good prospects just sitting on the board. Having already addressed WR, the next best best value I see here conveniently matches up with a team need. Who knows how long Incognito can hang around and Kowlton Miller has shown that he needs to have a dominating IOL next to him if he is to continue his development. Good fit for Raiders and I believe him to be somewhat underrated in the rankings in some places. I would have expected him to have been already selected by this time.

202 Belden OTC for Cowboys and Broncos
    Last edited by Dcat; 04-05-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Alright fellas, everythings fixed. Thanks to all of you for holding down the fort. Had a hell of a Thursday-Saturday.

Belden on the clock! Lets push through!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    I just finished all the backup payroll info for mine. I had done the application on Friday. Our bank portal opens at 9 am on Monday. I'm really hoping they can handle it. Good luck with yours.

With the 82nd pick, the Dallas Cowboys select Troy Pride, Jr, CB, Notre Dame