Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Hey Ravens - How about delaying ticket payments until August

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    Special thanks to the Ravens for changing the payment date. I know a couple people in our section have lost their jobs so I was just trying to get the Ravens on the stick and try to help those people out. We have a great time at the games and I would hate to see them lose their tickets. But of course jhoff66 will find something wrong with trying to help out when the world is in a crisis.
    Instead of jumping the ship and moan about everything, maybe you should have just given the organization time to gather information before passing judgment. Handling this crisis is new to everyone. I never had a doubt the Ravens organization would do the best thing for it's fans.
    Last edited by jhoff66; 03-31-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Any word if the raven will defer the May payment? I can’t see us all congregating 5 months from now.

Blog Entries

We haven’t heard anything new. I’m most interested at this point in what happens when we inevitably aren’t attending games this year. Will we get refunded? If it’s a partial schedule, are we only paying for 5 games instead of 10?

Lot of things the NFL and the clubs need to be asking themselves and answering right now. We are fortunate to not be hurting so paying whenever is fine, but I need to know what’s happening to that money when the season is modified, because it absolutely is gonna be in some way imo.

Does anyone know how NBA/NHL/MLB has handled season tickets during this?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    We haven’t heard anything new. I’m most interested at this point in what happens when we inevitably aren’t attending games this year. Will we get refunded? If it’s a partial schedule, are we only paying for 5 games instead of 10?

Lot of things the NFL and the clubs need to be asking themselves and answering right now. We are fortunate to not be hurting so paying whenever is fine, but I need to know what’s happening to that money when the season is modified, because it absolutely is gonna be in some way imo.

They're treating them like rain delays or postponed games. Fans are not getting refunds and many are threatening to sue

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

The only thing the Ravens can do is wait to see what new information, if any, becomes available by mid June, then make a decision based on the info they have. Unfortunately, the entire world is on hold for the next year or so until a vaccine is approved. Many of us with kids in youth sports have already lost money from leagues and tournaments that have been cancelled. This doesn't appear to be changing any time soon. I find it hard to believe we'll see packed stadiums in the Fall, but no one really knows right now.

Just hope the Ravens give an update by May 1 since next payment is May 15. I little heads up would be nice for some people. The reason I started this is because a couple guys in my section lost their jobs. Talked to them the other day and their unemployment checks still have not come. No stim check yet either. Just don't want them to lose their tickets over something they have no control of. Of course HOFF66 will have something negative to say about this. I STILL THINK THEY SHOULD STOP ALL PAYMENTS UNTIL WE KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A SEASON!!! GIVE REFUNDS IF THERE IS NO SEASON.

Blog Entries

Just hope the Ravens give an update by May 1 since next payment is May 15. I little heads up would be nice for some people. The reason I started this is because a couple guys in my section lost their jobs. Talked to them the other day and their unemployment checks still have not come. No stim check yet either. Just don't want them to lose their tickets over something they have no control of. Of course HOFF66 will have something negative to say about this. I STILL THINK THEY SHOULD STOP ALL PAYMENTS UNTIL WE KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A SEASON!!! GIVE REFUNDS IF THERE IS NO SEASON.
    As far as I know they extended the due date for the second payment to June 15th. Hopefully they'll have more info by the new deadline and can make an appropriate decision that helps fans.

All the ravens have done is charge my card for March, skipped April then they'll charge it for May/June. I received this notification about a month ago so pretty sure this is final.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

I STILL THINK THEY SHOULD STOP ALL PAYMENTS UNTIL WE KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A SEASON!!! GIVE REFUNDS IF THERE IS NO SEASON.
    I agree. No team should be charging fans at this point. It is entirely clear that there will be no live football as it has traditionally been broadcast this year. Taking money now for 2020 season tickets is straight up robbing the fans. At least wait until you see exactly how this season is going to be played first.

Worried about what RWT said. The league’s trying to equate it to a rain delay or act of God or something like that and not refunding the money in the event of (what is inevitable imo) the season being modified in some form. Which is probably legal on their end based on the agreement you sign when purchasing the tickets.

I hope at Eric's press conference next week that he will give us a update whether to send them the money or not. Hope somebody sends in that question.

I got an email this morning:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good morning,

I am reaching out because I wanted to check in with you, we are experiencing some unusual and challenging times right now and we wish you and your loved ones well.

We are currently in the midst of our season ticket renewals and we would like to thank you for making a renewal commitment. We have made some changes given the current circumstances. Due to the evolving landscape of the public health situation, the final season ticket payment deadline has been moved from May 15 to June 15.

If you would like to discuss your account or if you have any questions about the new deadlines, I can help. You can also access your account online using Account Manager at baltimoreravens.com or by using our automated phone system at
    If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your support as a PSL Owner!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, no new information. But, it sounds like they are willing to discuss individual circumstances.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

MLB just started letting teams refund money for games until the end of May, The orioles are offering refunds or 125% credit to be used until 2022 which is a pretty good deal if you don't need the money right now.