Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hey Ravens - How about delaying ticket payments until August

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    It was $1m not millions, and he could have paid the stadium workers that still work at the stadium in the offseason.
    Oh geez sorry only one million? What have you done?

Pick up the phone, be nice. You may be surprised as to what they are amenable to. Key is being nice and reasonable, requesting assistance instead of demanding your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Pick up the phone, be nice. You may be surprised as to what they are amenable to. Key is being nice and reasonable, requesting assistance instead of demanding your way.

People expect things to be handed to them and are entitled. People these days don't want to work to get or ask what they are looking for. Just b!tch and want sympathy from others...

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    People expect things to be handed to them and are entitled. People these days don't want to work to get or ask what they are looking for. Just b!tch and want sympathy from others...
    They still have payroll and lights and all of that so they still need payments in... but there are people working jobs that make decisions that understand the world around us.
    Honestly, this is how they should be running. And people who’s salary went Uninterrupted should be paying things as normal: The more we can have business as usual the better for the economy. Those effected seem to be given a break more often than not currently.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

This is a good point and often forgotten. The answer may still be no but you never know. I am sure the org is aware of the issues that may be facing some of their PSL holders right now and may be open to working with folks on it. Not like we are the Bengals.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    So true...

https://youtu.be/Uo0KjdDJr1c

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That’s how those lockdowns are being treated everywhere. In my state a pure clothing store like Kohl’s or Macy’s is closed but Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Staples and Home Depot are all essential and open. They even added liquor stores to the essential list. It the same with services. We have a big semi-conductor company that is closed in my town but all the car dealers remain open
    I know microcenter is considered essential because they're an it vendor. Guessing best buy is probably the same.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Team announced this morning they are delaying the final payment deadline a month to June 15th. As expected w/ MD going to a stay at home order yesterday.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Team announced this morning they are delaying the final payment deadline a month to June 15th. As expected w/ MD going to a stay at home order yesterday.
    LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    I hope the OP is happy. Prob will still find something else to complain about!

Special thanks to the Ravens for changing the payment date. I know a couple people in our section have lost their jobs so I was just trying to get the Ravens on the stick and try to help those people out. We have a great time at the games and I would hate to see them lose their tickets. But of course jhoff66 will find something wrong with trying to help out when the world is in a crisis.

I was about to call the ticket office to ask for my first payment to be refunded, when the email came in. More important than delaying the final payment was extending the 2nd payment to May 15th. So I'll play credit card roulette for another 6 weeks to see how this all pays out.

Based on Dr Fauci's prediction that the coronavirus will return this Fall, it appears to me that we'll wind up with only a partial season, if any,; however, I'll stay in the season ticket game for a bit, hoping that my gut is wrong.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).