Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hey Ravens - How about delaying ticket payments until August

I thought with the world in very bad shape because of the virus and so many people out of work the Ravens would delay payment for tickets that we may not even get to use this year. People have more things to worry about like health, groceries and paying their bills and sure could use a break on paying for tickets. Plus I really don't care about Steve giving a million bucks since he just got the first round of payments. Come on Steve think about the little people who are having a tough time standing in line for food and who lost their jobs. But I guess that is a lot to ask for. Stay healthy everybody and stay safe.

Re: Hey Ravens - How about delaying ticket payments until August

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    I thought with the world in very bad shape because of the virus and so many people out of work the Ravens would delay payment for tickets that we may not even get to use this year. People have more things to worry about like health, groceries and paying their bills and sure could use a break on paying for tickets. Plus I really don't care about Steve giving a million bucks since he just got the first round of payments. Come on Steve think about the little people who are having a tough time standing in line for food and who lost their jobs. But I guess that is a lot to ask for. Stay healthy everybody and stay safe.
    Other teams have suspended season ticket payments and even issued refunds of any payments previously made. I am a season ticket holder and my credit card was just issued a credit for 3 months of payments. Also, if people are in a PSL situation with risk of loss of the PSL , teams with PSLs better allow people to pass on attending in 2020 if there is a season at all, and still retain all their PSL "rights" (what a misnomer).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Other teams have suspended season ticket payments and even issued refunds of any payments previously made. I am a season ticket holder and my credit card was just issued a credit for 3 months of payments. Also, if people are in a PSL situation with risk of loss of the PSL , teams with PSLs better allow people to pass on attending in 2020 if there is a season at all, and still retain all their PSL "rights" (what a misnomer).
    The Ravens issued you a refund? My credit card hasnt been refunded, But the Ravens have never given me the impression that they really care about PSL owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    The Ravens issued you a refund? My credit card hasnt been refunded, But the Ravens have never given me the impression that they really care about PSL owners.
    I just got a package with a booklet of the ravens in the community. hell, they send me a christmas card and a birthday card. they are always up against the cap, they answered the call to put in a escalator, they lowered food prices. how the hell can anyone say the ravens don't care about their PSL owners.

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    I just got a package with a booklet of the ravens in the community. hell, they send me a christmas card and a birthday card. they are always up against the cap, they answered the call to put in a escalator, they lowered food prices. how the hell can anyone say the ravens don't care about their PSL owners.
    Dude all that guy ever does is bitch and moan about season tickets and stuff about game day experience. Can’t please everyone I guess. Not like Steve just shelled out millions of dollar toward the Corona virus effort or anything as well as the aforementioned services other people have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    Not the Ravens. The Jets. But I just assumed all teams were doing the same thing. And I called and asked them to stop the auto payments and they immediately said they would refund January, February and March payments. Cool. If the Jets are doing it, then all teams are most likely. The Jets are cheap bastards too.

Blog Entries

Not the Ravens. The Jets. But I just assumed all teams were doing the same thing. And I called and asked them to stop the auto payments and they immediately said they would refund January, February and March payments. Cool. If the Jets are doing it, then all teams are most likely. The Jets are cheap bastards too.
    I’ve heard the Patriots, Bears and Seahawks. I would think the Giants would do it if the Jets were but nope.

Edit: just saw that the Giants did too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I’ve heard the Patriots, Bears and Seahawks. I would think the Giants would do it if the Jets were but nope.

Edit: just saw that the Giants did too.
    These are all teams in cities/states under mandatory lockdown, right?

If Hogan puts MD under a stay at home order, we may see the Ravens do something similar. But not now, when virtually all of the state is still considered essential for work outside of eat in restaurants and nail salons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    These are all teams in cities/states under mandatory lockdown, right?

If Hogan puts MD under a stay at home order, we may see the Ravens do something similar. But not now, when virtually all of the state is still considered essential for work outside of eat in restaurants and nail salons.
    That’s how those lockdowns are being treated everywhere. In my state a pure clothing store like Kohl’s or Macy’s is closed but Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Staples and Home Depot are all essential and open. They even added liquor stores to the essential list. It the same with services. We have a big semi-conductor company that is closed in my town but all the car dealers remain open

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    They charge non PSL owners less for tickets, the Ravens in the community booklet is just them patting themselves on the back, I looked through it then threw it in recycling, IMO its a waste of money. Escalators are nice for some, but I still use the stairs, lowered food prices was to generate more sales and to try to get fans in the stadium earlier.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Dude all that guy ever does is bitch and moan about season tickets and stuff about game day experience. Can’t please everyone I guess. Not like Steve just shelled out millions of dollar toward the Corona virus effort or anything as well as the aforementioned services other people have mentioned.
    It was $1m not millions, and he could have paid the stadium workers that still work at the stadium in the offseason.

Blog Entries

I used to be a Jets PSL owner, and they send out an annual gift to their PSL owners