Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Quarantine Question - Favorite Ravens game of the 2019 season?

didn't get to watch the Rams game, don't get that channel (anyone got a dvd..?)

Dolphins game. total domination.
    +1 on Seahawks and NEPs. those games established us as big-time.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

2. Re: Quarantine Question - Favorite Ravens game of the 2019 season?

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    didn't get to watch the Rams game, don't get that channel (anyone got a dvd..?)

Dolphins game. total domination.
    +1 on Seahawks and NEPs. those games established us as big-time.
    Oh hey, you're the guy that I owe a replay! Good news though! You can sign up for Game Pass (link) for free through the end of May. Then you can watch any game from 2009-2020 (even preseason if you wanted for some odd reason). You'll also get all-22 film ("coaches film") for all non-preseason games. Highly recommend!
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Re: Quarantine Question - Favorite Ravens game of the 2019 season?

Rams game without a doubt. My Dad came over and he and I watched it together. I gave him a Lamar Jersey that fit perfect. Great game. Good memory.