So you guys know i hardly ever comment on politcal crap, i just dont follw it that much because of all the massive bs, lies, and extremes people get to not being able to handle a conversation with people who disagree. Browsing twitterr and see that Goldman Sachs just gave 20% pay raise to their CEOs, then i remember the housing bail out and everyone getting their nice bonuses, also the motor companies all flying private to DC for their meetings to get their bail out. Can someone actually explain to me how the government can hand out all this money with it going unchecked on how its being used? How in the world can a company ask for a bail out then pay top guys bonuses then lay off hundreds, thousands of people, etc?

Now, more than half our country is basically fucked becasue they work in the service industry (im fucked), hotels, movie theatres, any entertainment gatherings, retail, and all the other people that live paycheck to paycheck. But then we see these companies in the past, who cause these problems themselves get taken care of? Wouldnt it have been better to invest into the people rather than the companies? With all this time on our hands now i need to learn some things.