Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco waived by Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What’s the status of his neck? He’s not been cleared as far as I’m aware. May need surgery
    I may end up wrong, but I don't think that it was as serious as they made it. It seemed pretty clear. He wasn't performing well, he then mouthed off and the coaches benched him, using the neck as a reason.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    Say what you will but the last thing I want to see in the playoffs is a pissed off Joe Flacco and Bill Belichick together on the opposing sideline.
    Don't worry about it. Belichick won't go for it: he knows the Pats wouldn't make the playoffs if they had to rely on Joe as their starter for the full season.

Surprised pats didn't go after Bridgewater. I think he could have been elite if not for his injury

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Surprised pats didn't go after Bridgewater. I think he could have been elite if not for his injury
    I don't think they wanted to pay what Carolina paid.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    They have no cap space

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I may end up wrong, but I don't think that it was as serious as they made it. It seemed pretty clear. He wasn't performing well, he then mouthed off and the coaches benched him, using the neck as a reason.
    I agree it was suspicious but he’s still not medically cleared

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    Say what you will but the last thing I want to see in the playoffs is a pissed off Joe Flacco and Bill Belichick together on the opposing sideline.
    What’s so scary about a shot of Flacco sitting by himself on the bench staring at the ground?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I joked earlier but no. Belichick is going to have his pick of qb's looking to rebuild their careers so why would he want Joe? Expect Winston or Newton to be wearing a pats uniform
    Joe is really the only guy to put a stain on his playoff record. He did it twice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Joe is really the only guy to put a stain on his playoff record. He did it twice.
    The one in 2009 he had nothing to do with, but the one that should have been in 11', he had a lot to do with. Then, there was the one in 12' that he had a lot to do with and the other one that should have been in 14', that had Belichick using trick plays to snatch away momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Philly or NYJ
    Or Landover: Haskins hasn't shown much.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

A backup for Philly or one of the NY teams would all seem to be good fits. Giants and Jets have young, unproven QBs, and Wentz has his injury history. My best wishes to Joe for success.

The Patriots are intriguing and something to keep an eye on.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

If I were Joe, I would drive a hard bargain. He can get healthy, stay in shape, snooze on the Choptank, let the season start, and bail out any potential contender whose starting QB goes down. There are some old QBs creeping around out there.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)